Another thing I hate most about BlackBerry is it's bookmark for its Internet browser. It's not fixed and shifts it's place according to your how frequent you visit a page. So every time I have to find out where that bookmark page is. Total idiots!

No other platform does this. Eg, if yahoo finance is the fourth bookmark, it's always the fourth. Makes it easy for me. For BlackBerry, it's like treasure hunt. You never know where it is.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:23 PM
    Blackberry bookmarks r a disaster. There have been many threads on this. On they NEVER fixed it. They r totally clueless on what consumers want. I'm sure the prosumers they talk about marketing to would live to have their bookmarks constantly scrambled. Makes doing research on the net so much easier ....... NOT !!!!!!!!!
    Another idiotic self inflicted would.
    10-19-13 08:47 PM
    It's just alphabetical isn't it? I can deal with that. I agree that you "should" be able to do what you want but you sound a bit harsh.
    Try adding to home page and arrange them how you want in a folder?
    10-19-13 09:17 PM
    They're not bookmarks... those are just previously (and often) opened pages. Bookmarks (within the little tab square menu) are just in order of which you added them I think. However you can organize them based on 'tags', which are sort of like bookmark folders.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:23 PM
    Really??
    You HATE it?

10-19-13 09:25 PM
    They're not bookmarks... those are just previously (and often) opened pages. Bookmarks (within the little tab square menu) are just in order of which you added them I think. However you can organize them based on 'tags', which are sort of like bookmark folders.

Posted via CB10
    ^ what he said

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    10-19-13 09:27 PM
    Another thing I hate most about BlackBerry is it's bookmark for its Internet browser. It's not fixed and shifts it's place according to your how frequent you visit a page. So every time I have to find out where that bookmark page is. Total idiots!

No other platform does this. Eg, if yahoo finance is the fourth bookmark, it's always the fourth. Makes it easy for me. For BlackBerry, it's like treasure hunt. You never know where it is.

Posted via CB10
    Can you just add it to the Home screen, have done that to several sites.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:35 PM
    Adding to home screen? No. If I am in the browser, I wanna go to a bookmarked page, I will have to get out of the browser.

BlackBerry is just trying to be the smart alec. Trying to be different. A bookmark that works so well for all others should not be changed. They really try to innovate, but just innovated wrongly.

I am still waiting for my multiple alarm options. At this rate that they are updating, by the time it's done, am afraid I have already moved on. Move on to android or iphone!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 01:38 AM
    Adding to home screen? No. If I am in the browser, I wanna go to a bookmarked page, I will have to get out of the browser.

BlackBerry is just trying to be the smart alec. Trying to be different. A bookmark that works so well for all others should not be changed. They really try to innovate, but just innovated wrongly.

I am still waiting for my multiple alarm options. At this rate that they are updating, by the time it's done, am afraid I have already moved on. Move on to android or iphone!

Posted via CB10
    OK then.
    10-20-13 03:06 AM
    I think you are misunderstanding what is being show on the 'new tab' screen by the browser. Those square tiles are not bookmarks, they are 'last opened/frequently opened' tabs. Firefox has this exact same functionality. Of course, if you open a bookmarked page very often (usually the case), it will probably also appear as part of those frequently opened tabs.

If you want to see your actual bookmarks, you have to tap on the little 'two-square tab' icon on the bottom left.

Hate BlackBerry Bookmark-img_00000773.png

Hit 'bookmarks', and it will show you your bookmarks in the order of which you added them, with the newest at the top. This is also very similar to what Firefox, IE, etc. do. (Edit: turns out they do re-arrange based on visit-frequency)

Hate BlackBerry Bookmark-img_00000774.png

If you would like to organize them into categories, tap on the 'Tags' icon on the bottom. This is the same thing as Bookmark folders in Firefox.

Attachment 211966

Attachment 211968

I'm not sure what the issue is here, other than perhaps there is a misunderstanding as to what those square tiles are on the new tab page. Hopefully this clears it up.
    Last edited by AnimalPak200; 10-20-13 at 11:46 AM.
    Dr.Deebs likes this.
    10-20-13 09:26 AM
    ^ agreed

Before going and complaining About BlackBerry maybe you should make sure the the facts you are saying are true...

And if you want multiple alarms and can't wait.. side load a clock bar or use one of the full os leaks

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    10-20-13 09:30 AM
    I just use the "Evolution Browser". Way better, and F-A-S-T!!
    10-20-13 09:32 AM
    Dudes, hope you guys are not idiots. I know what is bookmarks. Unless you all are blind, you would have realised that the bookmarks location changes. If you frequent a site a lot, it will move up in the bookmark lists.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:19 AM
    Lol... you're right! I had never noticed them moving, but I just tried opening one ten times in a row and it moved up a notch. I guess for my usage patterns whatever frequency-based 'learning' BlackBerry decided to use works quite well. Sorry it doesn't for you.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 11:42 AM
    Dudes, hope you guys are not idiots. I know what is bookmarks. Unless you all are blind, you would have realised that the bookmarks location changes. If you frequent a site a lot, it will move up in the bookmark lists.

Posted via CB10
    I hope you're not an ***** too!
    :>)
    Have you put in a feature request/complaint to BlackBerry?
    10-20-13 12:00 PM
    If you have that many bookmarks, hit the magnifying glass and start typing the name of the site.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-20-13 12:05 PM
    Lol. How do u complain to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:42 PM
    Lol. How do u complain to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Well Crackberry is NOT the right place is it?
    Here you go, Lol
    General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    10-20-13 11:21 PM
    I think the bookmarks can be improved too, I am just using the tag option to put all my bookmarks in folders and it helps a bit to know where they are. An extra tap or two, but worth it for the rest of the features of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 11:29 PM