Most my friend hate blackberry because of many android application that cannot be open on blackberry, but for me the addict blackberry user I do not really need android application on my blackberry it all garbage and not that usefull though. well, that my friend lost they will never know how good blackberry is compared to other phone. They did not know many blackberry application that good than android. Lets support blackberry!!

Post using BlackBerry Z10 proud of it
    03-22-14 06:25 AM
    Most my friend hate blackberry because of many android application that cannot be open on blackberry, but for me the addict blackberry user I do not really need android application on my blackberry it all garbage and not that usefull though. well, that my friend lost they will never know how good blackberry is compared to other phone. They did not know many blackberry application that good than android. Lets support blackberry!!

Post using BlackBerry Z10 proud of it
    Maybe many bb users (or bb management) find it useful? Otherwise bb wouldn't support android app sideloading.

We can support blackberry without having to bash other platform.

Sent via tapatalk
    03-22-14 06:31 AM
    Most Android applications run fine, I've only had problems with a few of them.
    03-22-14 06:34 AM
    Most Android applications run fine, I've only had problems with a few of them.
    Same here. I am happy that I was able to install my banking app for the remote deposit. We just moved and wanted to keep our small credit union account. My daughter has had no problems with her Android apps too, on her Z10. Kik, Shazam and some others work fine. She does have a lot of customization apps from BB World that she really enjoys. BB World is our main go to app store, for sure.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    03-22-14 08:29 AM
    Same here. I am happy that I was able to install my banking app for the remote deposit. We just moved and wanted to keep our small credit union account. My daughter has had no problems with her Android apps too, on her Z10. Kik, Shazam and some others work fine. She does have a lot of customization apps from BB World that she really enjoys. BB World is our main go to app store, for sure.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    I have admittedly been critical of using Android apps but for the most part they work just as they do on my HTC One. It's been few and far between for ones that don't work. The only disastrous one was an app called iCam that's a remote video app for your computer. It seriously F'ed up my Z30 and required me to wipe it to get it fixed. Besides that most of them work fine.
    03-22-14 08:32 AM