How many others out there have let their crackberrys invade their personal lives to the point that human interaction has all become a thing of the past? My girlfriend and I both got berries and now instead of spending quality time with each other we wittle away our time on the insidious device keeping in contact with everyone else **** the matrix is upon us!
    Are we alone?
    03-27-09 11:19 PM
    Not me, I spend alot of time on my Blackberry but I can't have a beer with it and I definitely can't sleep with it.
    03-27-09 11:26 PM
    How many others out there have let their crackberrys invade their personal lives to the point that human interaction has all become a thing of the past? My girlfriend and I both got berries and now instead of spending quality time with each other we wittle away our time on the insidious device keeping in contact with everyone else **** the matrix is upon us!
    Are we alone?
    Lord, I hope so. My phone is a phone. It will never eliminate or diminish my
    desire and appreciation for human interaction.
    03-27-09 11:27 PM
    Not me, I spend alot of time on my Blackberry but I can't have a beer with it and I definitely can't sleep with it.
    Amen to that.
    03-27-09 11:28 PM
    Eh i did away with interaction with people long before i got a phone. All my friends live in my computer.
    03-27-09 11:33 PM
    I haven't lost my life I have just lost the need to get angry when forced to wait somewhere like in line or at the doctors office.
    I look forward to waiting cause I can play on my berry. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 11:44 PM
    i'm on my berry more often than not, but it hasn't overtaken my personal life-it's just become a part of it haha
    03-27-09 11:45 PM
    I haven't lost my life I have just lost the need to get angry when forced to wait somewhere like in line or at the doctors office.
    I look forward to waiting cause I can play on my berry. Lol

Good to see it's helping you...see they are also therapeutic!
    03-27-09 11:47 PM
    Its enhanced my personal life for sure. and it makes life easier for everyone's since they can actually read my texts again.

03-27-09 11:52 PM
    Ahh but its no fun if they can read your texts. Its always more fun to leave them guessing on what your really trying to say.
    03-27-09 11:54 PM
    Its not really robbed anything of my personal life. Its just when you look at your BB while you on another device it starts to get abit awkward.

03-28-09 02:49 AM
    If anything, it just enhances and makes my personal life more efficient, allowing for much more personal interaction time
    03-28-09 02:50 AM
    Sure fills up all of lifes boring little moments!

03-28-09 05:33 AM
    I have ADD and I don't know how I'd get on without it. It kkeps me organized and entertains me when I'm bored... Which is a lot does it take over my life? That depends on who you ask. Tammi

03-28-09 05:55 AM
    I wouldn't say it has completely taken over but every once in a while my fiance gets a little upset if I am not paying her enough attention. Of course as soon as I lay it down she wants to play brick breaker.
    03-28-09 06:00 AM
    New technology always spurs me away at first, but now I've found a healthy balance between maintaining relationships over my bb and actually MEETING people.

I need the human contact, so this was kind of a necessity for me..
    03-28-09 08:46 AM
    Its a balance of Berry and friends/family for me. But with my friends who own Berry's, all human contact has gone away! We BBM even if we're sitting next to each other.

03-28-09 08:53 AM
    Well even though i love my BB8900 (sooo much), no, it has no negative effect on my personal life or human interaction!! lol I still would love to hang out and chillin with my boyfriend and friends..the old fashioned way....in person!!! lol
    03-28-09 08:59 AM
    Some days I do like less interaction with people..
    03-28-09 09:31 AM
    I love my BB, but nothing gets in the way of my personal life...
    03-28-09 09:33 AM
    Well wen I first got my curve I spent a lot of time using it and wat not. Now-ive gotten to an equal balance in my life so that the phone doesn't rule me. I have my personal time to use my bb and the other 90% of my day is with my husband and 5 kids! Their so glad I'm back! Lol

03-28-09 06:33 PM
    Not one bit.
    03-28-09 06:42 PM
    I would say that crackberry and my BB have consumed me. I go through phases and I confess that it has been bad. I am promising myself not to get on crackberry at all tomorrow.

03-28-09 06:48 PM
    Everytime I stumble across a thread like this I am going to provide this link.

Is anyone else tired of the I'm so addicted threads.
    03-28-09 06:55 PM
    not me you have to make time for everything but all phone time is not good.
    03-28-09 07:21 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD