I listed my bold tonight. Faith in a prompt release.

Is this too much for what it comes with? Anyone?

Unlocked Blackberry Bold 9900- 3 batteries,cradle,cases,holster, - Kitchener / Waterloo Phones, PDAs, iPods For Sale - Kijiji Kitchener / Waterloo Canada.
    01-27-13 11:02 PM
    And trust me, I didn't come to Toronto for pleasure. It's friggin cold here.
    It's been single digits here in southern OH, so I can only imagine up there! I've enjoyed following all that is happening up there and it's all, of course, lead up to launch. Everyone needs to chill, the best is yet to come.

01-27-13 11:03 PM
    It kind of makes me sad to see comments from people like "Having been burdened through my employer with a corporate assigned Blackberry for 7 years" and "I had a BlackBerry for work and you couldn't do anything on it"... those people got a bad taste in their mouth due to their devices being locked down so much they couldn't get the real BlackBerry experience. Now, we all know that BlackBerry isn't perfect and has its faults, as all platforms do, but I have to wonder how many of those people who had their only BB experience through a corporate environment would have felt differently if it was a personal device.

I'm glad that BlackBerry Balance will help with that going forward. Two environments, one device. Perfect solution! Do any of you plan on putting that to use when it's available on BB10?
    i agree and then there are those that think that all blackberry's breakall the time. my cousin arguing that his 9780 broke and his moms keyboard is sticking so its obviously crap hardware and crappy quality. i personally have dropped my 9900 from 18' up on the corner of it and it took it like a champ, not even a dent, i throw it around tim hortons to prove a point about how much of a beating it takes and there are 3 scratches on it total and the corner where the LED is there are 5 tiny pin sized pits from where sparks from an anglegrinder got pelted at it at work. its clearly not a quality device to take as much punishment its taken for the past year and a half.

now i'm not saying they don't malfunction but come on its an electronic device every once in a while they are going to break and you're goign to hear about it more when the genereal tone of the brand is negative, where as Apples and androids malfunction just the same but its rare to hear people complain about it
    01-27-13 11:07 PM
    It's been single digits here in southern OH, so I can only imagine up there! I've enjoyed following all that is happening up there and it's all, of course, lead up to launch. Everyone needs to chill, the best is yet to come.

For all those who need it, it will be 10C/51F on Wednesday here in Toronto. A little wet but not cold.
    01-27-13 11:09 PM
    You shouldn't have a problem for all of that at that price. I wish I could sell mine too but someone will end of needing a phone. I always have at least one back-up.
    01-27-13 11:12 PM
    I've been pleasantly surprised as to how well RIM has controlled the leaks for BB10!
    01-27-13 11:13 PM
    For all those who need it, it will be 10C/51F on Wednesday here in Toronto. A little wet but not cold.
    BB10 is already going to be making rain to replenish the environment
    01-27-13 11:21 PM
    i would jump on that in an instant. i keep listing my old 9900 which is a bit beat up on ebay, and have gotten 2 fraudulent buyers...i started at 200 but got down to 130..i wish i could get it off my hands for a decent amount of money. im keeping my new(er) bold because ill need a bb to fall back on incase something goes wrong
    01-27-13 11:21 PM
    Appreciate the work being done by everyone! Haven't been around the forums much lately with school and work. And the fact that I probably won't leave the site for a month after Wednesday so ive been taking a break from the forums but whatever! Can't wait for Wednesday!!!!!
    ddlax22 and GTiLeo like this.
    01-27-13 11:22 PM
    Appreciate the work being done by everyone! Haven't been around the forums much lately with school and work. And the fact that I probably won't leave the site for a month after Wednesday so ive been taking a break from the forums but whatever! Can't wait for Wednesday!!!!!
    right there with ya!
    01-27-13 11:24 PM
    I've been pleasantly surprised as to how well RIM has controlled the leaks for BB10!
    I couldn't agree more. This is why I'm so pumped for my new BlackBerry T10!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Has Crackberrys, " 10 weeks of Blackberry" been a bust??-blackberry_t10.jpg  
    DocDRM likes this.
    01-27-13 11:34 PM
    I couldn't agree more. This is why I'm so pumped for my new BlackBerry T10!!!!!
    *waits for someone to tweet it as fact*
    01-27-13 11:37 PM
    lol you should tweet it as an lol
    ddlax22 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    01-27-13 11:41 PM
    It's a fact that I photoshopped it! Sorry, but I'm used to hanging in the 50K Challenge while waiting for all the BB10 goodness!
    ddlax22 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    01-27-13 11:41 PM
    link ready

www.twitter.com/blackberryscoop
    01-27-13 11:42 PM
    hahahah do it just like when you made the netflix photoshop everyone ran wild with that one.
    01-27-13 11:42 PM
    *anxiously refreshing to see if someone is stupid enough to follow through with it*
    01-27-13 11:43 PM
    It's a fact that I photoshopped it! Sorry, but I'm used to hanging in the 50K Challenge while waiting for all the BB10 goodness!
    everytime i pop in there i always get lost but atleast it brings me back to sanity
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-27-13 11:46 PM
    I take it that twitter is not very reliable? I'm new and follow that looking for updates so was just wondering.
    01-27-13 11:57 PM
    I take it that twitter is not very reliable? I'm new and follow that looking for updates so was just wondering.
    don't trust it
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-27-13 11:58 PM
    you'll get mixed info, people on twitter talk alot of bull****
    01-27-13 11:58 PM
    don't trust it
    Got it. Thanks!
    01-27-13 11:59 PM
    you'll get mixed info, people on twitter talk alot of bull****
    Yeah I have seen some questionable info from that twitter. Explains it now.
    01-28-13 12:00 AM
    Yeah I have seen some questionable info from that twitter. Explains it now.
    It's nothing but rehashed speculation and info that's already been discussed or is common knowledge. Also a lot of stretching rumors to their breaking point. The person behind it claims to be a RIM insider, but no one at RIM wants anything to do with them so... I'd suggest having your grain of salt handy.
    ddlax22 and jakie55 like this.
    01-28-13 12:06 AM
    It's nothing but rehashed speculation and info that's already been discussed or is common knowledge. Also a lot of stretching rumors to their breaking point. The person behind it claims to be a RIM insider, but no one at RIM wants anything to do with them so... I'd suggest having your grain of salt handy.
    Thank you for the heads up.
    01-28-13 12:07 AM
205 ... 45678 ...