I bet its just me, Comcast must be doing something, but I have realized today crackberry will load up slow for me in different times, different sections of the site... anyone else been experiencing this? I also have had trouble with a couple other sites. Again I bet its just probably me...
    08-30-09 10:05 PM
    On a PC I assume? On WAP I'm having no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 10:14 PM
    It happens. Sometimes it runs slow for me no matter what I'm using and I've used all sorts of service. I'm guessing server related.
    08-30-09 10:17 PM
    Oh ok, yeah on my PC, but what I just realized and I am about to go fix is I went downstairs to see the wire that comes from this modem in the room to downstairs to the splitter apparently I didn't see it but its on top of a electricity wire going to service a whole bunch of lights in my basement.... I wonder if that is why my signal levels are low sometimes... or if it causes anything, but I am going to move it like I did with all my other wires.. anyways I am off topic a lot, this forum is about blackberry's so thanks anyways guys.
    08-30-09 10:27 PM
    Sometimes it takes a while to load yeah. Just be patient. There's an average of between 5,000 and 10,000 users accessing the forums at the same time. CrackBerry's servers are doing their best to keep up!
    08-31-09 03:31 AM
    Yep, quite a few times today for me as well and I am at work using T1.
    08-31-09 03:34 AM
    Yep, quite a few times today for me as well and I am at work using T1.
    T1's are pretty slow as is, though.
    08-31-09 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD