Ahh there ya go. Completely disregard what he stated about his opinion being facts. Why don't we just agree we all have opinions.
    Didn't disregard anything. Just intervening in a debate going nowhere between two parties whom believe that they are right.

But methinks you did a bit disregarding once again....

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:26 PM
    Didn't disregard anything. Just intervening in a debate going nowhere between two parties whom believe that they are right.

But methinks you did a bit disregarding once again....

Posted via CB10
    1. Bring up the troll word.
    2. Make up a story that has nothing to do about the topic.
    3. Disregard one sides comments and only mention the other side.
    4. Same old, same old.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    12-12-15 04:28 PM
    1. Bring up the troll word.
    2. Make up a story that has nothing to do about the topic.
    3. Disregard one sides comments and only mention the other side.
    4. Same old, same old.
    1. Call it as I see it. Just my opinion.
    2. Have no idea what you are talking about.
    3. Didn't mention any comments, however look in the mirror.
    4. Ditto.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:55 PM
    1. Call it as I see it. Just my opinion.
    2. Have no idea what you are talking about.
    3. Didn't mention any comments, however look in the mirror.
    4. Ditto.

Posted via CB10
    Always enjoy your posts.
    12-12-15 04:56 PM
    Fact: Oatmeal raisin cookies are the best cookies in the world!!!!!!
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    12-12-15 05:11 PM
    Fact: Oatmeal raisin cookies are the best cookies in the world!!!!!!
    I always thought they were chocolate chip. I'll make sure I change right away. LOL.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    12-12-15 05:19 PM
    I always thought they were chocolate chip. I'll make sure I change right away. LOL.
    Nonsense. Gingerbread cookies are the best. FACT.
    12-12-15 07:46 PM
    Nonsense. Gingerbread cookies are the best. FACT.
    Nah, gingerbread is Android fragmented crap!
    asherN likes this.
    12-12-15 07:50 PM
    FACT! My opinions are FACT, and your opinions are WRONG! FACT!!

FACT, FACT!

Erm, FACT!
    12-12-15 07:52 PM
    Chances are there is a launcher with all gestures already
    Gestures have been a thing on Android for about 5years now, I remember setting up gestures in LauncherPro and Dolphin web browser in 2010 on my Xperia X10i, good times.

And yes, your opinions are baseless, how dare you try pass them off as facts.
    How dare you speak of facts

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 07:55 PM
    Chances are there is a launcher with all gestures already
    Gestures have been a thing on Android for about 5years now, I remember setting up gestures in LauncherPro and Dolphin web browser in 2010 on my Xperia X10i, good times.

And yes, your opinions are baseless, how dare you try pass them off as facts.
    I think he is speaking of more than gestures tho. Remember how WebOS couldn't get a foot in the market, but when it went under, everybody pilfered what it brought to the table. That moment let me know that people don't care about an OS and what it does; they only care about apps.

*still missing WebOS*
    12-12-15 08:33 PM
    I would not have bought the Priv if it had BB10. I would have just went with the Leap instead.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    12-12-15 10:13 PM
    I think he is speaking of more than gestures tho. Remember how WebOS couldn't get a foot in the market, but when it went under, everybody pilfered what it brought to the table. That moment let me know that people don't care about an OS and what it does; they only care about apps.

*still missing WebOS*
    I was a big fan of WebOS. I miss it too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    12-12-15 10:15 PM

*still missing WebOS*
    I was a huge WebOS fan, there was a time when I wanted it to kill off Android, as IMO, it was the better OS.

I get what he means, but that is only natural, heck Android and iOS are forever picking features from each other, it happens.
    12-12-15 11:36 PM

*still missing WebOS*
    Good point.

In many ways, third-party software written specifically for an OS (AKA "apps") all but extend the OS's capabilities.

When looked at from that admittedly non-canonical perspective, apps ARE the OS.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-13-15 12:08 AM
    Your opinion is not fact, no matter if you write it in capitals, bold it, shout it out.

Sorry mate.

If what you said was true less and less companies would be doing BOYD, and BB would be raking in billions of $. That is not what is happening, why?
    Because Androids and iPhones are the best at both Productivity and Multimedia. My Note 4 can go from streaming a PowerPoint presentation via Miracast, to then shooting excellent quality HD1080P@60FPS thanks to the excellent camera with OIS.
    Are you salesman of Android? Please don't sell it here. Miracast is there in BlackBerry since early launch!

What you gonna do after Note 4? Go Buy Note 5 or Galaxy S6 and come back for comments.
    You are such a hypocrite by ignoring lack of SD card on samsung, less battery average on android as compare to OS10!
    I told you android is good for some medical rep or your designation but not for me. For you using apps may be productive I do have different definition for productivity.

Posted via Passport
    12-13-15 01:32 AM
    Again, your opinion, not at all fact.

I didn't say BB10 couldn't do all that, but rather Androids and iPhones do those things better.
    And Fact is what you say!! and fact is I am wasting my time replying you

Posted via Passport
    12-13-15 01:36 AM
    And Fact is what you say!! and fact is I am wasting my time replying you

Posted via Passport
    Nobody was talking to you. My replies were to crackbrry fan.

Keep it moving.
    12-13-15 01:38 AM
    Are you salesman of Android? Please don't sell it here. Miracast is there in BlackBerry since early launch!

What you gonna do after Note 4? Go Buy Note 5 or Galaxy S6 and come back for comments.
    You are such a hypocrite by ignoring lack of SD card on samsung, less battery average on android as compare to OS10!
    I told you android is good for some medical rep or your designation but not for me. For you using apps may be productive I do have different definition for productivity.

Posted via Passport
    You've completely missed the point.

Nobody said BB didn't have Miracast, what I said is Androids and iPhones do Productivity and Multimedia better. I can do a PowerPoint presentation via Miracast and then go take truly stunning videos and pics, as Androids and iPhones do Multimedia great to.

No, I'm not getting a Note5, I'm waiting for the 6 as it is said to bring back the SD Card slot

Looking at AnandTech, GSMArena and PhoneArena, the Androids still rule in battery life.

Yes, much like on a laptop, apps help with productivity, and Androids and iPhones tend to cover most industries, from medical, engineering, aviation, education to banking, insurance etc...
    12-13-15 01:51 AM
    Nobody was talking to you. My replies were to crackbrry fan.

Keep it moving.
    And my reply was to you only! You don't like this feature on CB?

Posted via Passport
    12-13-15 02:15 AM
    You've completely missed the point.

Nobody said BB didn't have Miracast, what I said is Androids and iPhones do Productivity and Multimedia better. I can do a PowerPoint presentation via Miracast and then go take truly stunning videos and pics, as Androids and iPhones do Multimedia great to.

No, I'm not getting a Note5, I'm waiting for the 6 as it is said to bring back the SD Card slot

Looking at AnandTech, GSMArena and PhoneArena, the Androids still rule in battery life.

Yes, much like on a laptop, apps help with productivity, and Androids and iPhones tend to cover most industries, from medical, engineering, aviation, education to banking, insurance etc...
    So you have admitted samsung made a mistake by removing SD card support

Posted via Passport
    12-13-15 02:21 AM
    So you have admitted samsung made a mistake by removing SD card support

Posted via Passport
    So the Note5 and S6 Edge+ saw higher sales than the Note 4 and Note Edge, so it seems removing SD Card Support for them wasn't a bad move, BUT for me? Yes, I wasn't happy about it, and I discovered the reason why they took out MicroSD was due to the new memory module that required a workaround to include MicroSD, and it seems the S7 and Note 6 have the workaround.
    12-13-15 02:54 AM
    This thread is about DAVIL!

Why don't you guys just agree to disagree? No phone is better than the other one, it's all subjective. No fact like specifications or sales figures can change that perspective. Let's just all be happy we have choices and the freedom to make them =)

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-13-15 03:16 AM
    It was either the PRIV or nothing. There likely wasn't go to be a next BB10 handset. There's probably not even going to be a next Android handset.
    So Chen's explicit statement when announcing the current Priv that there would follow in its wake a BB10 Priv was was a lie? Or was its reporting here a fabrication?
    12-13-15 03:22 AM
    So Chen's explicit statement when announcing the current Priv that there would follow in its wake a BB10 Priv was was a lie? Or was its reporting here a fabrication?
    Where does it say he said that? Unless this is within the past couple days; yes, I think it is a lie/fabrication. If there were an upcoming BB10 Priv, no way would Crackberry forums be so quiet about it. It would be every other thread at least.
    12-13-15 04:03 AM
505 ... 910111213 ...