So you are being forced to use android due to banking and medical apps. When you talk about BB10 apps have much discussed already!

Posted via Passport
    Not forced as I could use an iPhone, they have apps for iOS.

I choose to use Android

Keep trying though. 😂
    12-12-15 12:55 PM
    You had no idea how to use Android, thats what the above means.

I am very productive with my Note 4, thanks to Microsoft Excel, Word, OneNote, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Acrobat, Multiwindow Multitasking, AdWords for Android, my Medical Aid provider's App, my bank's secure app etc...

Rather than blame Android, just admit you didn't understand it.
    ...or perhaps it means he just prefers BB10. Microsoft apps work fine for me on bb10 and so does my banking app.

Choice is a wonderful thing.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 01:12 PM
    Not forced as I could use an iPhone, they have apps for iOS.

I choose to use Android

Keep trying though. 😂
    Keep trying....hahaha. Am I converting you???

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 01:12 PM
    Keep trying....hahaha. Am I converting you???

Posted via Passport
    To validate whatever point you are failing to do so.
    12-12-15 01:15 PM
    I don't need your validation mate! I shared my experience and it was my money remember. I still hate android at first place and I hate now! I fairly tried thrice but I love BlackBerry OS and it is super fine with me. As a businessman it bring me productivity which I can't get in Android. Don't forget I have paid for android too! For your job and designation it may suite you but not me

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 01:22 PM
    And I am not selling you BB10! You may live happily in your apps life I GRANT YOU THAT...JK

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 01:25 PM
    And I am not selling you BB10! You may live happily in your apps life I GRANT YOU THAT...JK

Posted via Passport
    Nobody said you are selling me BB10, lol.
    12-12-15 01:30 PM
    Nobody said you are selling me BB10, lol.
    This is what you felt!

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 01:34 PM
    This is what you felt!

Posted via Passport
    Nope.
    12-12-15 01:35 PM
    You found it that way for YOU.

There are millions of us who find it Productive and Intuitive, enough that even BB had to build an Android.

Your opinion is certainly no fact mate 😂 quit lying to yourself and the few who want to believe you as an excuse to clutch on their dated BB.
    FACT IT'S MORE Fluid and Productive than ANYTHING on the market like it or NOT regardless of what the Market says. They built an Android to go with the Dumb down market and masses who are too lazy or accustomed to what Android is offering( APPS riddled with ADS) has been which is ARCHAIC. It's a FACT whether or not YOU or the rest of the main stream accepts it or not!!!

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    12-12-15 02:10 PM
    Now that I have set up the Priv to my liking, I'm just as fast flying around this OS as I ever was on BB10. The superior file management and app sharing features improve efficiency dramatically.
    Not been MY experience including my new S6 Edge.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 02:13 PM
    FACT IT'S MORE Fluid and Productive than ANYTHING on the market like it or NOT regardless of what the Market says. They built an Android to go with the Dumb down market and masses who are too lazy or accustomed to what Android is offering( APPS riddled with ADS) has been which is ARCHAIC. It's a FACT whether or not YOU or the rest of the main stream accepts it or not!!!

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree!

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 02:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Your opinion is not fact, no matter if you write it in capitals, bold it, shout it out.

Sorry mate.

If what you said was true less and less companies would be doing BOYD, and BB would be raking in billions of $. That is not what is happening, why?
    Because Androids and iPhones are the best at both Productivity and Multimedia. My Note 4 can go from streaming a PowerPoint presentation via Miracast, to then shooting excellent quality HD1080P@60FPS thanks to the excellent camera with OIS.
    12-12-15 02:22 PM
    Lol at "Davil" ... can not find it by Google Maps and Open Street Maps, though
    38�07′37″N 48�30′44″E

It's a small place that likes to keep a low profile for obvious reasons.
    12-12-15 02:37 PM
    Your opinion is not fact, no matter if you write it in capitals, bold it, shout it out.

Sorry mate.

If what you said was true less and less companies would be doing BOYD, and BB would be raking in billions of $. That is not what is happening, why?
    Because Androids and iPhones are the best at both Productivity and Multimedia. My Note 4 can go from streaming a PowerPoint presentation via Miracast, to then shooting excellent quality HD1080P@60FPS thanks to the excellent camera with OIS.
    Son, it's a FACT regardless of what YOU say. I am currently revising my options with my company to replace BlackBerry 10 ONLY as BlackBerry has gone/ going Android. I am looking at the IOS iPhone 8. I won't risk ANDROID with my company's data. In fact no serious enterprise would either. BYOD is also not for us. Only Corporations with no concern for their Enterprise would consider BYOD. It isn't good for the employee or employer. The BlackBerry 10 devices can do all of what you say your Note 4 can do and more.

Been around mobile devices before you were born BTW.

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    12-12-15 02:40 PM
    Son, it's a FACT regardless of what YOU say. I am currently revising my options with my company to replace BlackBerry 10 ONLY as BlackBerry has gone/ going Android. I am looking at the IOS iPhone 8. I won't risk ANDROID with my company's data. In fact no serious enterprise would either. BYOD is also not for us. Only Corporations with no concern for their Enterprise would consider BYOD. It isn't good for the employee or employer. The BlackBerry 10 devices can do all of what you say your Note 4 can do and more.

Posted via CB10
    Again, your opinion, not at all fact.

I didn't say BB10 couldn't do all that, but rather Androids and iPhones do those things better.
    12-12-15 02:44 PM

I didn't say BB10 couldn't do all that, but rather Androids and iPhones do those things better.
    You are correct. It amazes me how people actually believe that they have everything figured out and the rest of the world is ignorant. It says a lot about the person claiming it.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-12-15 02:48 PM

In YOUR opinion

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 02:55 PM
    In YOUR opinion

Posted via CB10
    And hundreds of millions of others.
    The market spoke long ago, you can disagree with it and claim your baseless opinions are facts, but reality is different to what you want to believe.

Drop that reality distortion field mate.
    12-12-15 03:02 PM
    You are correct. It amazes me how people actually believe that they have everything figured out and the rest of the world is ignorant. It says a lot about the person claiming it.
    Indeed. People like that are pure entertainment to me as eventually they have to follow.

Remember when iOS and Android began eating away at Symbian Market share? There were a lot of hardcore Symbian Fanboys who much like crackberry fan, liked to think their baseless opinions were fact, there were websites like AAS that were run by guys with that mentality, eventually they to had to admit that iPhones and Android devices had not only caught up in Symbians strengths but thoroughly thrashed it in many other ways to.
    12-12-15 03:08 PM
    Blackberry is not a person and therefore does not under any mainstream mythology have a "soul" to sell.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-12-15 03:13 PM
    And hundreds of millions of others.
    The market spoke long ago, you can disagree with it and claim your baseless opinions are facts, but reality is different to what you want to believe.

Drop that reality distortion field mate.
    The "market " has lived too long in the past with their archaic OS (es) that does not make them correct or better! It is what it is and that's it! Because they are heavily invested in a particular OS is why they are unwilling to switch to try something new and better. Again it's BlackBerry to blame for not keeping up with the ever changing face of Technology. I have little doubt that in a few years even your ever special Android device will be adopting many of the gestures that currently is in use with BlackBerry 10.

And no its NOT baseless at all as you are trying to say. Wait to see what features are rolled into the new IOS device. !
    Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 03:13 PM
    The "market " has lived too long in the past with their archaic OS (es) that does not make them correct or better! It is what it is and that's it! Because they are heavily invested in a. Particular OS is why they are unwilling to switch to try something new and better. Again it's BlackBerry to blame for not keeping up with the ever changing face of Technology. I have little doubt that in a few years even your ever special Android device will be adopting many of the gestures that currently is in use with BlackBerry 10.

And no its NOT baseless at all as you are trying to say. Wait to see what features are rolled into the new IOS device. !
    Posted via CB10
    Chances are there is a launcher with all gestures already
    Gestures have been a thing on Android for about 5years now, I remember setting up gestures in LauncherPro and Dolphin web browser in 2010 on my Xperia X10i, good times.

And yes, your opinions are baseless, how dare you try pass them off as facts.
    12-12-15 03:19 PM
    The "market " has lived too long in the past with their archaic OS (es) that does not make them correct or better! It is what it is and that's it! Because they are heavily invested in a particular OS is why they are unwilling to switch to try something new and better. Again it's BlackBerry to blame for not keeping up with the ever changing face of Technology. I have little doubt that in a few years even your ever special Android device will be adopting many of the gestures that currently is in use with BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    You are feeding the trolls. Just agree that his opinions are facts and your opinions are just opinions and that marketshare means everything and thank him for enlightening us to the wonderful world of iOS and android and end your statement with mate to be Uber cool and show solidarity with the iOS and android world we live in and use an emoticon to show all is well and to express your gratitude for the unsolicited but yet informative visit.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:13 PM
    You are feeding the trolls. Just agree that his opinions are facts and your opinions are just opinions and that marketshare means everything and thank him for enlightening us to the wonderful world of iOS and android and end your statement with mate to be Uber cool and show solidarity with the iOS and android world we live in and use an emoticon to show all is well and to express your gratitude for the unsolicited but yet informative visit.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh there ya go. Completely disregard what he stated about his opinion being facts. Why don't we just agree we all have opinions.
    12-12-15 04:19 PM
505 ... 89101112 ...