Haha but you have a priv

'it all started with the  Priv...'
    yes devil got me for a while but I sold it! Now considering PP SE
    JulesDB likes this.
    12-08-15 12:31 PM
    It was either the PRIV or nothing. There likely wasn't go to be a next BB10 handset. There's probably not even going to be a next Android handset.
    No. I highly disagree. People have been saying that for years. That "this is probably the last BlackBerry xxx" but none of these claims have come to fruition. I really like my girlfriends Moto X but the Android OS is just so inefficient. Their file directories are atrocious too.

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    12-08-15 01:09 PM
    Sigh...

Marketing 101

Industry definition; (paraphrased)

Understand customers need

Develop something that meets the customer need

Communicate the meeting of the need/want

Communication is just 1/3 of marketing!

Apple didn't just communicate effectively; the communication matched the experience

If your communication doesn't match the experience you're providing then you end up with a brand people trust less, and ramping up communication will do nothing except draw attention to the fact that the experience doesn't match it.

If BlackBerry 10 was/is going to succeed, then BlackBerry not only need to improve their communication, but also the experience, the buy experience, the customer service experience etc.

Only recently (post-priv) according to Bla1ze, did BlackBerry start sending out thank you emails to people that bought their products, a small thing but it goes a long way and keeps the brand associated with positive feelings/emotions and it's nowhere near enough

Posted via CB10
    ssbtech and southlander like this.
    12-08-15 02:00 PM
    No. I highly disagree. People have been saying that for years. That "this is probably the last BlackBerry xxx" but none of these claims have come to fruition
    You make a good point; but, at the same time, I don't think its rational to think that BBRY was going to keep manufacturing handsets while its sales plummet to oblivion.

Somewhere along the line there was guaranteed to be a "last Blackberry xxx" and I believe we breached that point.
    JeepBB likes this.
    12-08-15 05:39 PM
    I think your tin foil hat is on a little too tight...
    Upgrade to a lead foil hat

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 05:43 PM
    All I want to know is who the f�$^� is davil!

Q10 - 10.3.2.2813/SR .2530  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    12-09-15 01:25 PM
    No. I highly disagree. People have been saying that for years. That "this is probably the last BlackBerry xxx" but none of these claims have come to fruition.
    But that's the type of thing that's not true until it happens. No company has a last product until they actually do. The fact that it has not happened yet just means the timing is off. Not the prediction.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    JeepBB likes this.
    12-09-15 07:31 PM
    Also how do you know it's not her soul?

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    12-10-15 03:07 AM
    If the Priv sells - the writing is on the wall. BlackBerry will make the switch to Android.

The best of BB10 will be sold to Google and gradually adopted into Android.

The world just wasn't ready for no back button.

In 5 years - Android won't have one either and the os will look very familiar to ex bb10 people like us.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 09:15 AM
    If the Priv sells - the writing is on the wall. BlackBerry will make the switch to Android.

The best of BB10 will be sold to Google and gradually adopted into Android.

The world just wasn't ready for no back button.

In 5 years - Android won't have one either and the os will look very familiar to ex bb10 people like us.

Posted via CB10
    True speculations!!!

Posted via Passport
    12-10-15 10:25 AM
    True speculations!!!

Posted via Passport
    Thanks for providing an example of an oxymoron

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 12:38 PM
    Thanks for providing an example of an oxymoron

Posted via CB10
    Oxymoron with speculation?????

Posted via Passport
    12-11-15 12:05 AM
    It's gotten so bad that I am thinking....no don't.....going....no to .....try Apple....NNOOOOOOO! Well That's how bad it is. I just want a good phone!
    If an Apple device works for you, it works for you.
    12-11-15 03:23 PM
    I usually start from the last comment and work my way backwards. That way I can cut my losses early on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davil
    Lol at "Davil" ... can not find it by Google Maps and Open Street Maps, though
    12-11-15 06:19 PM
    I agree. Some people love malware.

12-11-15 06:36 PM
    I agree. Some people love malware.

Kindly enlightened us on "malware"
    12-11-15 06:39 PM
    Kindly enlightened us on "malware"
    Perhaps you should have a read.
    http://bgr.com/2015/10/05/iphone-ipa...are-yispecter/

http://bgr.com/2015/09/24/iphone-app...ghost-malware/

http://www.wired.com/2015/10/iphone-...lets-not-next/

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 08:53 PM
    Oh, that kind of malware, yes of course, as any popular operating systems out there, of course there is malware for iOS as well as for Windows and Android. There are malwares for Linux boxes too. That is an inherent risk of popular OS, attracting all kinds of attention, for good or worse. Just be careful, and in case of those China developers using dodgy tools, well too bad. Lesson learned, and life goes on. Most people think that way.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-11-15 09:36 PM
    BB10 failed for one reason only... no one knew about it.
    And what they did know about it was all negative stuff relentlessly put out by the hostile media and stock market shortsellers trying to knock BlackBerry down.

BB, Still the One
    12-11-15 10:17 PM
    I have tried them all, I prefer Blackberry over them all. Since that post I have received help from other threads, in this forum. Great place for help!!! Thanks Crackberry!!
    12-11-15 10:29 PM
    Lol at "Davil" ... can not find it by Google Maps and Open Street Maps, though
    Search it in yourself, it will be found! Hahha JK

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 02:16 AM
    I have used 9900, Lenovo, Q10, Passport and again Q10! Before Priv I was having Passport for my communication and Emails and Q10 Gold for voice calls. Then BlackBerry has launched Priv and I was so inspired by Priv hardware and I bought Priv powered by Android!

OS comparison

BB10 is so powerful and secure Os as compare to Android. I never have complaint off apps! My necessary apps were there and five email accounts worked smoothly for 16 month.

Priv with Android

Priv hardware is very well built and again BlackBerry think out of box and made slider...perfect in every angle. Screen, battery and built quality even PKB very smooth.

Such a shame Priv launched with Android, so buggy and Un professional, so afraid to downloads any app (which usually need all permissions). Difficult to access many thing and your productivity is gone! Yeah Android is good for gaming things.

BlackBerry has sold loyalists to Android same like Hotmail sold us to Facebook and many other companies. NOW WHEN BLACKBERRY HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO DEVIL IT WILL FLOURISH AGAIN AND BB10 SHALL BE DEDICATED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND GOVERNMENT (SAID BY CHEN). WAR AGAINST BLACKBERRY IS OVER NOW! DEVIL IS SUCCESSFUL AS USUAL!

Posted by Priv
    You had no idea how to use Android, thats what the above means.

I am very productive with my Note 4, thanks to Microsoft Excel, Word, OneNote, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Acrobat, Multiwindow Multitasking, AdWords for Android, my Medical Aid provider's App, my bank's secure app etc...

Rather than blame Android, just admit you didn't understand it.
    12-12-15 02:34 AM
    Friendship ended with BLACKBERRY
    Now ANDROID is my best friend
    You should keep BlackBerry under your foot!

Posted via CB10
    thurask likes this.
    12-12-15 02:43 AM
    You had no idea how to use Android, thats what the above means.

I am very productive with my Note 4, thanks to Microsoft Excel, Word, OneNote, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Acrobat, Multiwindow Multitasking, AdWords for Android, my Medical Aid provider's App, my bank's secure app etc...

Rather than blame Android, just admit you didn't understand it.
    What I got from your comments is "apps"!!! Multitasking and android two different things!
    Android is too simple to use and on the same time too difficult for productivity. You know why kids are hanging with androids???

Posted via Passport
    12-12-15 06:37 AM
    What I got from your comments is "apps"!!! Multitasking and android two different things!
    Android is too simple to use and on the same time too difficult for productivity. You know why kids are hanging with androids???

Posted via Passport
    Its not at all difficult productivity, you just weren't prepared to put in the time to learn a new OS, which is what is needed when switching to a whole new OS.

Yes; Apps, Multitasking, these are what make Android great. There is a plethora of productivity apps that are made by companies like Microsoft, Adobe, HP, Medical Aid companies, Aviation companies etc... Just to name a few.

Rather just admit you did not want to put in the time and you simply did not understand the OS.
    12-12-15 06:48 AM
505 ... 678910 ...