that on blackberry app world.. under social networking that facebook isnt on there anymore? .. maybe a potential release soon! *Gasps* only 4 months late
    04-03-09 02:28 AM
    I noticed that today. Hopefully they have worked out the bugs and will drop 2.0 on us!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:05 AM
    Noticed it while browsing through it on my brother's phone.
    04-03-09 04:09 AM
    why would they remove the old one if there's a potential new release? usually a new release will just get pushed out when you click download. they dont remove the old and put in a new link.
    04-03-09 04:33 AM
    Well it's there now, number 2 in the list and it still says version 1.2.0.0. I've just about given up on an update for Facebook Well I guess not really cuz I definitely still open FB on my BB to see if it says there's an update plus I check App World 20 times a day as well as the actual Facebook website on my computer. As far as I can tell no update yet

04-03-09 07:41 AM
    still not there for me...
    04-03-09 08:54 AM
    Correction, Facebook is not there for me anymore either. When I read this post earlier this morning I immediately check App World to see if Facebook was there and it was. But justed checked again after your comment grifter and it is NOT there now...weird. Idk, maybe an update is coming today? Hope so!

04-03-09 09:10 AM
    It's also not in the "my world" section... I re-downloaded it yesterday through app world because it will supposedly "manage your app updates" or something.. but now it doesn't show up there either... and yesterday it did... IDK.. cooky
    04-03-09 09:17 AM
    Ya I did the same thing and honestly, none of the App's I've downloaded from App World are in My World anymore. They started disappearing yesterday and now they're ALL gone. What's good with that??!! Every App I had downloaded was free so it's not a huge deal but still. Makes me wonder if any paid App's I get are gonna disappear too

04-03-09 09:27 AM
    Nope doesnt show up on mine either, so i hope that a new version of fb is coming out. Also did a serach and it doesnt show up either.

Same goes for Shazam...for some odd reason i just cannot find that damn app, ive searched for it...looked in top downloads and everywhere else and nothing, nada...zilch....ive even went to shazam website to see if i can download it from there but nope it doesnt give me the option. So dont know why its no longer available
    Last edited by Spawn12; 04-03-09 at 11:45 AM.
    04-03-09 11:43 AM
    hmmmmmmmm........that's kind of weird. An odd thing to do on FB's part....
    04-03-09 11:52 AM
    Noticed this last night and was wondering what the deal is.

I decided to upgrade to the leaked 1.5 addition and its pretty nice.
    04-03-09 04:57 PM
    I wish they would hurry up with this release already. The leak won't work on my 8130 so I'm forced to wait for the official release.

04-03-09 05:30 PM
    It's 10:30pm and still no Facebook in App World. Didn't know Shazam was gone too! Guess I'm glad I downloaded it the other day cuz it's a pretty sick app and actually works VERY well. But anyway, getting back to Facebook, I did some browsing and decided to check the BlackBerry Help Website cuz that's where I got app's like FB, Myspace, AIM, etc...and Facebook is still there and available for download but the unfortunate part is it's still the same old 1.2 version. So obviously no new 1.5 or 2.0 Facebook update today I guess tomorrow's another day...unless nothing gets done on Saturday or Sunday and if that's the case then...is it Monday yet??! Haha...

04-03-09 09:38 PM
    isnt there for me either....

Yesterday i got a message stating there was a new version for facebook... first time i ever saw the message, but when i went to download, still said v1.2?? strange..
    04-06-09 04:31 AM
    It's been like that since Friday..
    04-06-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD