To compare apples to apples has anyone created a chart or the sort comparing specs side by side? I want to see how the latest, greatest and rumored specs from Apple, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, etc smartphones stack up to the latest and rumored BB units side by side.
    07-18-13 02:50 PM
    You're getting caught up in the spec race trap!

Specs don't mean ANYTHING when it comes to your new device, what matters is how well those specs are matched to their OS's.. a side by side chart will no doubt show you that the latest android has a faster processor and more ram then the Z10 or even the rumoured A10, but that doesn't equate to a better performing device.. it equates a need to pump up device specs for market assumptions, to run the bloat ware that the OEM has added to android and it makes the phone a battery hog!

In my opinion of course..
    07-18-13 03:06 PM
    07-18-13 03:08 PM

Specs don't mean ANYTHING when it comes to your new device, what matters is how well those specs are matched to their OS's.. a side by side chart will no doubt show you that the latest android has a faster processor and more ram then the Z10 or even the rumoured A10, but that doesn't equate to a better performing device.. it equates a need to pump up device specs for market assumptions, to run the bloat ware that the OEM has added to android and it makes the phone a battery hog!

Why can't you take the device and remove the bloatware so that the device runs at maximum capacity then compare apples to apples.

I love BB but do not like the direction it has been going for quite some time now.
    07-18-13 10:06 PM

Whatever.

The performance of the latest Android, Windows Phone, and iOS flagships speak for themselves. There is no lack of performance there, except maybe on a specific Samsung flagship that has gigabytes of bloat pre-installed on it.
    07-19-13 12:02 AM