Hey guys,

Honest opinion here...I have been an iphoe owner ever since it came out...The tour has reallly got me tempted to switch...I just seem bored with my iphone...has anyone left the iphone and said "wow what a great switch?" or will i be missing my iphone in a matter of weeks??

i know this is a BB site but since there are so many visitors, i felt i could get some honest answers...Thanks guys!
    07-09-09 10:20 AM
    I had an iPhone 3G from July last year up until June 1 this year, when I switched to a BB Bold. I've already eBay'd my iPhone and don't miss it a bit...the Bold has proven to be the right choice for me, it does everything I need a smartphone to do, and does it well.
    07-09-09 10:25 AM
    I had the original iPhone when it first came out, I sold that within 6 months.
    I then recently had the 3g (about 3-5 months ago) and got rid of that as well.

I wont go back to the iPhone unless it gets a total overhaul and moves to a different carrier. Maybe they'll call the next one 3GSx2 LOL
    07-09-09 10:29 AM
    I had the 3g and sold it to get the 3gs but ended up looking over my choices again. Found out about the tour and went to verizon. the 3g may be the most show off phone but its about in line with the BB. BBM+email>Iphone.
    07-09-09 10:34 AM
    My second smartphone was the Curve. I decided I wanted to get a 3G phone so I switched carriers and went to Rogers. I was gonna get the Bold, but decided to get the iPhone 3G since I didn't have loyalty to Blackberry.

I loved the iphone and thought it was the superior phone mostly because of the apps and the innovative way to text and browse. After a few months (8 to be exact), I got bored with it and realized I missed how easy it was to use my blackberry curve (which I still had, but couldn't use it since it was with Bell). I also missed the fact that I could multi-task much easier. Also, I wanted a phone I can unlock and I didn't have to go through all that jailbreaking stuff I had to do with my iPhone.

I decided to sell my iPhone for the Blackberry Bold and I haven't looked back. That was in May. I love this phone. Almost all the apps I used the most on the Iphone are on the Bold for free, so I'm not missing much.

Will I go back? Nope. I like this phone too much. I also like how much easier it is to text and that I get my e-mails extremely fast and it doesn't kill my battery like it would on my iphone.
    07-09-09 12:04 PM
    I had an iPhone for over a year, I recently made the Blackberry switch and love it. The Bold is perfect for me,Plus I can customize it with custom battery cover,buttons,bezel...etc
    I get much better battery life and more organized when getting things done.
    07-09-09 12:08 PM
    I was on an 8700 and then I got an iPhone 3G. After about 6 months of using it, I found that I much preferred my BB. I sold the iPhone, bought a Curve, and haven't looked back since.
    07-09-09 12:11 PM
    My husband! He switch from the 3G iPhone to an 8330 and now has the 8900. He said he didn't think he would like the bb as much as he does and wouldn't go back to the iPhone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 03:18 PM
    I had an iPhone 3G for almost a year until I switched to an 8900 last week. While there are a few things I miss about the iPhone (browser, iPod, real IMAP syncing), I really love the BB and I won't be switching back. Real multitasking and backgrounding blows push notifications out of the water.
    07-09-09 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD