Has anyone ever bought from these low cost retailers that post on here like Procambia CYF. Just curious to see what there deal is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:57 AM
    Never heard of them until now and I am highly suspicious that they joined the forum just in order to post that advertisement.

Personally I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. If you do go with them, do so at your own risk. Make sure and google them and see if they are legitimate. You can never be too careful.

Just my .02,

~Jazzi~

02-13-09 09:49 AM
    If the deal is too good to be true, it is a scam.

Our policy is to delete that type of post, it happens frequently.
    02-13-09 12:11 PM
    Agreed! Def probably a scam!
    02-13-09 01:41 PM
    I know someone who tried to purchase one, and they only accepted non-refundable money orders (dur pa dur) and they sent him a box with a busted up phone.
    02-13-09 01:43 PM
    If the deal is too good to be true, it is a scam.

Our policy is to delete that type of post, it happens frequently.
    Took the words right out of my mouth!
    02-13-09 02:02 PM
    I wouldn't trust those the ones you said, but there are other like letstalk.com and wirefly.com I have bought from these companies before and they never have been a problem and they always have good deals

Has anyone ever bought from these low cost retailers that post on here like Procambia CYF. Just curious to see what there deal is.

02-22-09 10:41 PM
    I wouldn't trust those the ones you said, but there are other like letstalk.com and wirefly.com I have bought from these companies before and they never have been a problem and they always have good deals
    Just make sure you review their terms & conditions VERY closely. I bought a phone for AT&T from Letstalk a few years ago and then ported my old number over by calling AT&T instead of Letstalk. Letstalk tried to charge me a $200 early term fee because they thought I no longer had an account. After numerous calls to them and forcing them to take a 3-way call with AT&T, I was finally able to get them to refund the $200. Supposedly, there was a leaflet in the box with the phone that said to call Letstalk if I wanted to port my number, but I kept everything and that was nowhere to be found. So after the level of service I received, I decided I will not use Letstalk again in the future.
    02-23-09 08:56 AM
    I stick with the ones that take pay pal. I feel I get dbl the insurance on my order.

02-23-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD