Just curious as to how many members on CB actually have used this promo? There was so much hype initially and seems to had died down.

I myself am contemplating using this promo however, everyone seems quite mum on this especially on CB. Basically, I order the Passport at $699. Once it comes in, send my iPhone back and log my number on the BB website?

Cheers!
    12-06-14 12:09 PM
    Probably not many because no one will even know about it!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 12:57 PM
    I don't know have high hopes for it to be honest.

Now if it were an android promo I think they would have a much better shot.
    12-06-14 01:13 PM
    I don't think that promotion was intended to be a success. It was more intended to capture headlines and buzz around the media and people. I've seen articles on several national news here in Canada. Also radio hosts were talking about it on my drive to work the other day.

These type of media buzz is what gets people curious about the phone and land themselves in a carrier store to check it out when it comes to renewals or new activations. At least in Canada the big 3 carriers sells the Passport.

I hope Blackberry is partnering with carriers to give incentives to the store clerks to actively promote Blackberry as oppose to discouraging customers from buying it like what we've been seeing in the past two years.
    Supa_Fly1 and igor10000 like this.
    12-06-14 01:24 PM
    Did it dieded?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 01:37 PM
    Even if they are you may not get a response here on CrackBerry. I have many friends that have the latest BlackBerry's but they aren't even on CrackBerry.

Even though they know about CrackBerry through me, if they have questions or problems they come to me. If I don't know the answer I'll get the answer at CrackBerry

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    12-06-14 01:43 PM
    I don't know have high hopes for it to be honest.

Now if it were an android promo I think they would have a much better shot.
    A 2 for one would've been slightly better.
    IPhone 6 = Passport and Q5,
    IPhone 6+ = Passport and Z10 (clear out ALL remaining stock everywhere.

This gives a better incentive because family could get a second BB10 device as a gift for family and friends this holiday season; bolstered as a Black Friday bonus deal.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    12-06-14 01:48 PM
    A 2 for one would've been slightly better.
    IPhone 6 = Passport and Q5,
    IPhone 6+ = Passport and Z10 (clear out ALL remaining stock everywhere.

This gives a better incentive because family could get a second BB10 device as a gift for family and friends this holiday season; bolstered as a Black Friday bonus deal.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    Might as well hand out the phone smh it's not supposed to entice iPhone 6 users. Those are brand new phones that can be sold for 600+ which is the price of a passport

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    12-07-14 02:56 AM