it seem at&t sails people are being instructed to
    discourage people from even asking about bb products. i was told by a sales rep that i shouldn't even bother
    upgrading my phone because rim is going out of business i'm pissed! i all most switched to galaxy not be
    cause im dissatisfied by my beloved blackberry but because of uninformed jack holes that don't know what there talking about.
    is this kind of crap any where else,? or just in youngstown oh i'm so mad i want to sue someone!!!!![
    02-03-13 08:41 PM
    its a comon thing in the US, you people believe everything thats told to you and spread the rumors around liek wild fire, and just to let you know RIM is dead they have gone all thats left is BlackBerry
    02-03-13 10:42 PM
    it seem at&t sails people are being instructed to
    discourage people from even asking about bb products. i was told by a sales rep that i shouldn't even bother
    upgrading my phone because rim is going out of business i'm pissed! i all most switched to galaxy not be
    cause im dissatisfied by my beloved blackberry but because of uninformed jack holes that don't know what there talking about.
    is this kind of crap any where else,? or just in youngstown oh i'm so mad i want to sue someone!!!!![
    This is an issue with all the carriers in the US. Wait until mid march and you will see a big big change in attituded
    snapgnute likes this.
    02-03-13 10:48 PM
    Not salespeoples fault. Why tell customers not to buy a phone?

Problem is ATT because they aren't ready fot BB10. How can all carriers take so long? And Verizon has exclusive on White Z10 at least for now.
    02-03-13 10:57 PM
    They want to sell you a phone TODAY , not in month . See how it works ? Just wait a few weeks , and be calm
    Cheers
    Tom689, jegs2 and Acumenight like this.
    02-03-13 11:04 PM
    Phone salesmen are usually on comission
    02-03-13 11:16 PM
    They sell cell phones for a living
    02-03-13 11:55 PM
    They sell cell phones for a living
    They sell what's available. Blackberry 10 phones won't be available in the Youngstown area (or anywhere else in the US) for a month and a half at least. Were I a salesman dependent upon what I could sell today (or at least this week), I'd likely be trying to push what's available too.
    Admorris likes this.
    02-04-13 10:38 AM
    Not only what's already mentioned, but most sales personnel working in these smaller shops are not management, not qualified to give stock advice, and not qualified to get into any specific product. They follow orders and push sales on the products they're pushing at the moment and anything else their manager instructs them to do. Where I live, most are college kids or otherwise just making extra money on minimum wage salary. I'm sure that's not the case everywhere, but you shouldn't get upset because of what comes from their mouth. especially if this shop is in a shopping mall. My opinion only and only in the areas I'm familar with.
    snapgnute likes this.
    02-04-13 02:28 PM