I tried postin this in 3rd party but the link aint workin on my phone
    Anyway
    I wanna register my bbalert but whenev er I go to their site it tells me to dl the inhand version and I already have it? Anyone else get this how do I fix it what am I doin qwrong
    05-04-09 09:20 AM
    if you want to register, try going to handango and purchasing it there... they'll send you a registration code and you'll be good to go!

BlackBerry Alerts : BlackBerry Pearl 8130 : Handango
    05-04-09 11:08 AM
    I tried but when I go to the site all it says is to dl inhand
    Do I hav e to do it from a pc?
    05-04-09 11:10 AM
    mmm that's strange... maybe try uninstalling what you have then reinstalling it?
    05-04-09 11:26 AM
    I have downloaded the trial version of bb alerts v1.75 then when expired, bought full version, but saying registration code not valid, try again. I have curve 8330 with verizon. How can trial work but not full version. Any suggestions? Plus, I unistalled and reinstalled already too and from Handango...
    Last edited by darling; 05-14-09 at 11:30 AM.
    05-14-09 11:12 AM
    I don't believe that Handango has a mobile Web version of their store for blackberry. So if you are trying to buy the app from Handango via your mobile browser, you'll keep getting prompted to download InHand. Not sure if BB alerts is in InHand.

If you want to buy it, try going to handango.com on your PC.

If your Reg code isn't working, you may need to check with the site where you got it. If you didn't provide the right device PIN when you purchased it, sometimes reg codes don't work.

Hope that helps
    05-14-09 04:06 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Yeah I double checked the Pin, but Handango has responded and mentioned they will provide a new reg code. Just that I would let you know the status.
    05-15-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD