[Does anyone else get hand cramps from using their BB Pearl?!! I get it after a while of use.....
    03-14-09 07:51 PM
    Lol, it'll happen at the beginning.. just keep up the use and you'll adapt
    03-14-09 08:02 PM
    Its called the "blackberry thumb"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 02:50 AM
    LOL! I get sort of the same thing when I have been on my Curve for a little while. I find that sometimes my hands will kind of freeze in place. I will try to move them and it's like they have lock jaw or something. I guess you could call it a cramp, but I find it is usually painless.

03-15-09 05:15 AM
    Its called the "blackberry thumb"

little different the the blackberry thumb. you're probably getting hand cramps OP because of the course, the Pearl is thinner then many other blackberries, so grasping it has to be a little tighter. should go away after using the pearl for awhile.
    03-15-09 05:24 AM
    As silly as this thread seems to be, I get the "freeze" as Kanga mentioned. I dread typing long emails when I have to on my Bold. My thumbs and outter sides of my hands feel very cramped.

03-15-09 05:48 AM
    Thanks P.O.E.1983! At least I know I am not the only one that gets the kung fu death grip when I am on my BB too long. Sometimes I get a weakness in my hands after that as well. You?

03-15-09 06:34 AM
    I got that for the first month. Don't have the problem now, just the occasional soreness when having a long typing day. Used to be my hands would just throb, those were my 4 ibuprofen days.
    03-15-09 10:37 AM
    i get it on my curve if i writing something in long length...its quite annoying. i never had it on my treo...but i can deal.
    03-15-09 10:40 AM
    Can totally relate to this. I find it easier to type with a naked berry vs in a case.

Anyone else have similar experience?

03-15-09 10:52 AM
    Can totally relate to this. I find it easier to type with a naked berry vs in a case.

Anyone else have similar experience?

I get my cramp without a case...i dont have a case anyway
    03-15-09 10:55 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! As the others have pointed out those cramps should subside in time. Good luck!
    03-15-09 10:58 AM
    Thanks P.O.E.1983! At least I know I am not the only one that gets the kung fu death grip when I am on my BB too long. Sometimes I get a weakness in my hands after that as well. You?

I do actually for a short while. Only when typing out something long though.

03-15-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD