hello,

I have a blackberry curve 9300, a person came to trace the history of my sms for 10 months back. these were deleted sms very long and in the meantime I also changed phone.

How is that possible??

Is there a website or software to find all these sms?? and how is this possible? and it was not my sim card.

Help me if you wound me because it makes life hard.

thank you
    08-19-12 01:39 PM
    Sms goes through your provider so they have access to them
    08-19-12 02:22 PM
    SMS aren't direct. They'll go through your carrier's network so somewhere along the line someone got in and found your SMS'. It's the same with calls. But BBM's are encrypted so the data just goes. Nobody can get into that.
    08-19-12 03:02 PM
    Are you the account holder of the plan with your carrier, or do you have a plan on someone else's account?

If you are the account holder, did you authorize another person to access your account?

If you are on someone else's account (family plan where you are not the primary account holder), the primary account holder can check the record of all calls/SMS that you sent/received.

If you gave someone else on your account permission to do so, that person can also check the records of all calls/SMS that you sent/received.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    08-19-12 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD