Seems that we live in world that is full of hacking, Can anybody tell me if there is any Blackberry Hacks for Torch or all Blackberries? If you can hack a Iphone why not a Blackberrry??? I don't seem too find too much hacking a Blackberry,Is there something out there that works??
    Last edited by sonofsam; 01-27-11 at 12:05 PM. Reason: not enough words
    01-27-11 11:58 AM
    whats a "hack"?
    01-27-11 12:00 PM
    ^ +1
    10 char.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 12:47 PM
    Blackberry is locked down much tighter than iPhone or Android. Also, the typical BB customer has no desire to make the phone do things it wasn't designed to do. Most users go to BB for the reliability.

Aside from that you need to ask yourself WHY you want to hack the BB. What is it you want the device to do that it doesn't do now? The iPhone and Android devices are cracked to unlock features they were meant to have, but were shut out by carriers.

01-27-11 03:16 PM
    There are some little things you can do but what you are thinking of hasn't been done.
    01-27-11 03:24 PM
    There are some little things you can do but what you are thinking of hasn't been done.
    What is he thinking about doing? I would like to know. You can get into your engineer screens very easy and change a lot of your settings. Gaining root on your blackberry will enable you do what that you can't already do? Like what has already been said before jailbreaking and rooting the android is geared to allow the devices to run 3rd party apps. That's not an issue with rim. Its easier to have this conversation if when have a goal or target in mind.

01-27-11 04:20 PM
    Rooting on the andorid OS will also allow a user to use custom ROMS and kernels that affect the phones performance, battery life, speed and etc.

To the OP, the blackberry is a very manageable OS to change various versions and hybrids or what not if that's what your referring to. For more instructions, just go into the forums and find the OS sub-forum and find al the info you need to download the OS and load it onto your phone. Best of luck.
    01-27-11 08:01 PM
    The only thing I've ever seen is hybrid OS's, which take parts from different OS builds and make one complete build using all the parts... It's not the same thing, but that's the only thing I can think of...

No need to hack that which doesn't need hacking.
    01-28-11 09:33 AM
    can anyone tell me i wanting to hack my bb torch so i can use it like a 1 way speaker to hear whats being said when im not around and if possible to use camera to see whats being done when im not around im attempting to use it to catch some people that are stealing from me but cant afford security cameras.
    10-14-12 03:35 PM
    I don't think either of those are possible. You would need the proper equipment to catch potential thieves. If anything, they would probably end up stealing your Torch.
    10-14-12 04:15 PM
    I've just gotta say...this is one of the weirdest threads I've read.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    ayekon likes this.
    10-14-12 06:14 PM
    I'll say it is, Two year old post brought back to life by a newbie.
    10-14-12 08:30 PM
    You guys know what to do.

http://i.imgur.com/7XkUC.gif
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    10-14-12 08:55 PM
    You guys know what to do.

http://i.imgur.com/7XkUC.gif
    That funny stuff right there.

10-14-12 09:09 PM
    Holy cow... Not even 24 hours after his jump haha. Too funny.
    10-15-12 04:54 AM
    can anyone tell me i wanting to hack my bb torch so i can use it like a 1 way speaker to hear whats being said when im not around and if possible to use camera to see whats being done when im not around im attempting to use it to catch some people that are stealing from me but cant afford security cameras.
    if you want to eavesdrop on people is easy...but not watching. in fact u can do it on any phones.
    to listen to conversation:
    set phone to silent everything.

- off led
    - silent mode
    - off vibrate
    - auto answer with ear piece attached.
    (heck, u can even set one of your profiles to total silent and no led)

and put your phone hidden somewhere and extend the ear piece wire to somewhere hidden and closer to targets.

and when u want to hear what they're talking about simply call your phone from anywhere and listen. u don't need apps or hacking.
    just simple logic and wits will do.

or

u can just confront those u suspect of talking behind your back.

or

hide IN the sofa.

Sent from my torchy Torch 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-15-12 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD