Anyone know where I can get one that looks decent?

I've seen a few on the internet and they look stupid/bulky.. I just want something that holds it with a slim band.. the ones I see looks like it covers your entire bicep..
    04-25-08 11:34 AM
    I got one from NakedCellphone.net or something like that.

I am a gym rat and I like it a lot. The only problem I had was the plastic covered the trackball, but I just cut a hole in it and it works perfectly.

Don't think I have a link to it...but I am pretty sure that it was the black universal cellphone band. You should check it out.

And free shipping!
    04-25-08 11:41 AM
    that one looks huge!

does it cover your entire bicep?
    04-25-08 11:50 AM
    Nope, Not at all really... I wish I had a photo of it on...

I am a pretty small guy, so my biceps aren't big, and I don't think it is over sized on me at all.
    04-25-08 11:57 AM
    just get blue tooth headphones and put it on shuffle and set it on the tread mill. I think an armband for a berry looks kinda silly unless it's a pearl...and even then...
    04-25-08 12:25 PM
    i usually use my bluetooth headphones but when i do want to use an armband i just used my boyfriends for his ipod...my curve fits right in there...its kind of a loose fit but since there is a velcro closure the berry is secure..and plus the circle cutout for the ipods wheel is big enough to have access to most of your keys...works great for me!
    05-28-08 04:04 PM
    just get blue tooth headphones and put it on shuffle and set it on the tread mill. I think an armband for a berry looks kinda silly unless it's a pearl...and even then...
    Not everyone goes to the gym to use a treadmill. That is ideal if you stay in one spot, but if someone is circuit training on machines or using freeweights, you are constantly moving.
    07-24-08 10:43 AM
    I would like some more info on this?

Please let us know what you guys find out...
    07-24-08 10:47 AM
    i think the curve is a bit large to be doing this. i lift weights, and run on a treadmill, and wouldn't even think of using my curve attached to my arm. i use an ipod nano around my forearm. can't put it around the biceps due to too much movement during weight lifting.
    07-24-08 11:01 AM
    It's all about preference. Personally, I've been looking for an armband for some time, but can't find one on ebay or anywhere. Currently, I just put it in my holster and clip it to my waist. With the blustooth headphones it works fine because there are no wires. My lifting partner uses his iPhone on his arm using an armband and it works pretty good for him. That's larger than my Curve and we're weight lifters. I'm curious to see if anyone can find a band for a Curve though.
    07-24-08 11:15 AM
    Well I just can't wait to trade my 8830 for a curve so I can use it to listen to media on headphones without buying a $15 dongle. It will be awesome to use my Media card finaly.
    07-24-08 12:10 PM
    i think the curve is a bit large to be doing this. i lift weights, and run on a treadmill, and wouldn't even think of using my curve attached to my arm. i use an ipod nano around my forearm. can't put it around the biceps due to too much movement during weight lifting.
    Ive used mine with the motorola arm band that came with the s9. You are right, I remove it while doing curls, pull ups and so forth, anything where the blood flow increase, or I loosen it up a lot. The last couple of times, I just used my seidio holster.

The motorola arm band would be nice if it had a slimmer profile though. Your curve is out there, but its not the curve, its the arm band itself that pushes the BB out.
    07-24-08 02:24 PM
    I just found this system, but can't find anywhere on the web that sells both items - so you have to pay more for shipping.
    Krusell Orbit Flex for Blackberry Curve and Krusell Armstrap
    (You can see them at the Krusell website.)

This really shouldn't be this hard. The curve isn't really bigger than the original ipod videos and I worked out with that on an armband just fine. I really don't like having anything clipped on my wast when I work out. I'd rather have my curve than ipod, so I don't have to take both with me to the gym or running outside.

Just my 2 cents ;-)
    08-30-08 12:09 PM
    I had this Griffin iPod Classic Armband from Staples for $5. I took my iPod out, put in my BB Curve 8330. The neoprene sides still let you access the up/down buttons as long as you know where they are. The headphone jack, too, is covered and I'm going to cut out a hole there. The plastic cover lets me see the song name, etc, and gives me access to the buttons should i want it. I know its an old thread, but just in case someone searches like i did...

Product link here
    10-21-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD