OP WAS DELETED, and I am sure this one will be to, but I had to speak my mind!

Who Cares What he does or who he is(plant or not) I love all the info rather its being leaked by rim through a plant or just another guy "on a mission: To bring coolness back into the web." ...I for one think you just labeled yourself as a jealous envious pos that has nothin better to do than hate on a guy that is willing to take time out of his life to help people and give people information! And I for one lost him as a contact and miss all the help he gave me

sure everyones entitled to their own opinion, but some opinions are best kept to ourselves and you my jealous stalker envious guy just showed us one of these opinions that r best kept to ourselves....

SO BEAT IT CRAZYNOLIFEHAVINSTALKERGUY!
    10-12-09 01:49 AM
    +1. Sal rocks and is an asset to the CB world.
    10-12-09 01:52 AM
    I'm lost. What's the story?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 01:53 AM
    the mods already removed the OP but some guy/girl got on here just bashing sal and saying he was an insider for RIM...really kinda stalkerish bout all the info he searched up...
    10-12-09 01:55 AM
    I have to say that Sal is one good guy. Why do I say that? The man shows the nature of his character by trying to take the time to reply to each and every one of us when we chat with him on here, Twitter, his blog. How many of you have time for that in your day? He has a career, responsibilities, and other people in his personal life and yet he takes the time to reach out and let you know he genuinely cares that you took the time to send him a message.

I spent 11 years in law enforcement and I say I can accurately judge a person's character. If for some reason your life sucks so bad that this is bothering you I feel sorry for you. Leave him alone. Let those of us who appreciate him, his friendship, and valuable info he gives us do our thing and stay out of it. It has no impact on your life one way or the other of who he is or why he does what he does. He owes none of us anything or any explanation.
    10-12-09 02:08 AM
    +1 for jsnake!
    10-12-09 02:09 AM
    This thread was made for the op of the original thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/wow...siness-334656/
    10-12-09 02:13 AM
    Who is sal?

10-12-09 02:53 AM
    Sal is someone who constantly has the newest unreleased OS' and toys for us to get first glimpses on. He provides it to the CB community constantly.

So what if he possibly is involved with RIM in some way (tester, employee, developer, who knows). He always provides us with sound info, and takes the time to educate people on what questions they have.

Plant or not. He doesn't tell you something, and then it be completely wrong. So what you see if what you get.
    10-12-09 04:06 AM
    Ahh I see. No big reason to bash him then. Who cares why he does what he does if it's helpful rather than harmful.

10-12-09 04:22 AM
    Oh it can stay...but let it die now that you have gotten it out of ur system, k?
    10-12-09 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD