Guy throws his BlackBerry across the street & onto another building.
    I would like to see them retrieve the phone & see how damaged it is.
    It would be awesome if they were able to still use the thing

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC1Oto14MyE[/YT]
    01-28-12 06:04 AM
    Better a BlackBerry than dwarf tossing onto roofs (sorry little people).
    01-28-12 07:11 AM
    Probably only scratched. Bet the display looks fine though. And it works!
    01-28-12 03:26 PM
    I've seen worse. 2 weeks ago a friend of mine couldn't stand how slow her bb was and she smashed it onto the wall as hard as she could, broke into pieces and she was not even drunk. Good thing it was a curve 8520 and not an expensive bb. Few days later she was rocking an iphone 4s.
    01-28-12 03:37 PM
    I don't get it.
    01-28-12 03:48 PM
    I've seen worse. 2 weeks ago a friend of mine couldn't stand how slow her bb was and she smashed it onto the wall as hard as she could, broke into pieces and she was not even drunk. Good thing it was a curve 8520 and not an expensive bb. Few days later she was rocking an iphone 4s.
    See that's the problem with BB. People have OLD BlackBerrys & they expect them to work as well as brand new phones. You can't compair a 4 year old phone with a brand new phone, regardless of what brands they are.

Apple was smart to make their phones such fragile POS's that people are always having to replace & upgrade them...thus making sure they always have the latest & greatest phones.

About a month after the iPhone 4S came out, I saw a report that said 40% of all new iPhone 4S buyers were iPhone 4 owners! WHY would you buy an identical phone when your current phone is working just fine?
    The only major difference between the 2 phones (besides the imrpoved camera) is the Beta Siri, & the ONLY reason that it's not avaliable on the iPhone 4 is that Apple blocks it from being used on anything but the 4S.
    Adhamalghamdi likes this.
    01-28-12 04:28 PM
    Gesundheit
    01-28-12 04:41 PM
    Lmao wonder what kind of bb it was.
    01-28-12 04:49 PM
    Gesundheit
    I always wondered how that was spelled.
    01-28-12 04:49 PM
    He should have turned the video camera on before the toss...

Beautiful spot, just below Coit Tower in San Francisco. The thrower might be poor, but someone's doing OK.
    01-28-12 05:33 PM
    See that's the problem with BB. People have OLD BlackBerrys & they expect them to work as well as brand new phones. You can't compair a 4 year old phone with a brand new phone, regardless of what brands they are.

Apple was smart to make their phones such fragile POS's that people are always having to replace & upgrade them...thus making sure they always have the latest & greatest phones.

About a month after the iPhone 4S came out, I saw a report that said 40% of all new iPhone 4S buyers were iPhone 4 owners! WHY would you buy an identical phone when your current phone is working just fine?
    The only major difference between the 2 phones (besides the imrpoved camera) is the Beta Siri, & the ONLY reason that it's not avaliable on the iPhone 4 is that Apple blocks it from being used on anything but the 4S.
    Exactly. And when it comes to Apple products, iFans seem have forgot how to think for themselves all of a sudden and make it seem like its the God of all smartphones. But I guess in the end Apple wins by out smarting them which is why they're the #1 richest company in the world today.
    01-28-12 07:11 PM
    ahaha, the most entertaining part of the video was the sneezer. bless you!!
    Last edited by up488; 01-28-12 at 07:23 PM.
    01-28-12 07:21 PM
    Nice arm.

College students drop old laptops from 5 stories onto the grund to test the power of gravity.

That's'what the average berry and bricked 9900 are good for..... For throwing.
    01-28-12 08:11 PM
    She should have smashed the 4s and replaced it with 8520! :-)
    01-28-12 10:58 PM

Exactly, and as soon as the next version of iphone comes out, the person will most likely not be content with there phone anymore, "not being the latest apple"

I only have a curve 9300 and i know its much older then some of the latest phones, but the price reflects that......

Its just the society we live in today, seems like perpetual irrelevance is the moto, A company is supposedly behind the times if they do not release a new installment or version of there product every half year............ I am sure some people can afford those upgrades every so often, but wouldn't it be nice if your product actually had long term support???

This is one really nice aspect of owning most sony products to be honest, Playstation 2 has had a 10 year life cycle already.
    01-29-12 12:02 AM
    Dunnonwhat to say lol
    01-29-12 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD