Well, unfortunately I have today the last day of use for my brilliant Z30 before my new iPhone 6 arrives. My company wants to turn of their BES server and mange devices solely with air watch so I was given a choice of Samsung galaxy or iPhone 6. Not a difficult choice for me as I have some android in my life and I'm not in to all the fragmentation! But I'm Gutted to lose out on all my BB10 goodness.

This is my work device and although some things will no doubt improve, like app integration with decent corporate apps but I can't believe but think, the day to day calling and emailing will suffer!

I'm seriously considering trying to run a passport as a second device, if I can get it connected via active sync who knows it may become my daily driver. But I'd like to see a price drop because going that way, I'd look at the classic but I'm a pretty heavy user and my z30 can occasionally lag so the drop in specs could be n issue.

Might wait it out for the slider, Loved my torch so that could be cool.

So with regret I have to say goodbye to BlackBerry for the first time since 2007 you won't be always by my side. I hope this will only be until next time!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 04:49 AM
    The iPhone6 will be not too bad especially if you can load Swiftkey or any other keyboard software on the phone. Trust me the typing won't be worse than on a Z30. You'll be fine.
    03-27-15 04:57 AM
    Do you get to keep your Z30?

You could always keep an eye out for the BlackBerry Enterprise Suite. Bring the best of BB10 to the iPhone.

Gutted to be moving to IOS-img_20150327_040351.png

 Q10 on 10.3.1.2582 
    03-27-15 05:12 AM
    You know, you may actually be able to load your phone into Airwatch by getting the Android app. Depends on how your company has the system setup (for eg. they may have a policy that quarantines your device as soon as it's identified as a Blackberry). Worst case scenario you can get ActiveSync to work.
    03-27-15 05:14 AM
    yup.
    try android app. if you'll be successful, admins will see just another Android phone.

I have enrolled my Passport to BYOD managed by Citrix (our company supports Android, iOS and Windows only). I downloaded Citrix Worx app from Google Play Store, followed instructions, set up native BBRYs email as per instructed and Voila!

I get my emails, calendars, address book synced via ActiveSync, I even do not have to keep my Worx App open (actually i close it all the time). And Admins just see an Android Phone, called Passport..

Here's some info:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...res-how-982633

I believe it might work on AirWatch as well. just try!
    03-27-15 05:30 AM
    yup.
    try android app. if you'll be successful, admins will see just another Android phone.

I have enrolled my Passport to BYOD managed by Citrix (our company supports Android, iOS and Windows only). I downloaded Citrix Worx app from Google Play Store, followed instructions, set up native BBRYs email as per instructed and Voila!

I get my emails, calendars, address book synced via ActiveSync, I even do not have to keep my Worx App open (actually i close it all the time). And Admins just see an Android Phone, called Passport..

Here's some info:
    I have enrolled my Passport to Citrix XenMobile Managed BYOD - it works like a charm. Here's HOW: - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I believe it might work on AirWatch as well. just try!
    After first confirming your company is ok with unofficial devices.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    03-27-15 07:59 AM
    After first confirming your company is ok with unofficial devices.
    Why with unofficial? They see it as android. Who cares? Of course this valid for byod..

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    03-27-15 12:22 PM
    Why with unofficial? They see it as android. Who cares? Of course this valid for byod..

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    Because many companies are strict about exactly what phones go on their systems. That is why it is prudent to check if your company doesn't care. Or don't. It's the OP's job in question, not yours or mine.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    03-27-15 12:30 PM
    Changes is inevitable. Maybe you will like it more.
    03-27-15 12:45 PM
    Good luck. My mom asked me to put 2 songs on her iPhone for her. Which should have been a 2 min job. But of course there was an update to iTunes. Then after importing songs it didn't recognize iPhone even though I always plug it into this computer. In the end wasted an hour never got songs on as it wanted to erase the whole phone to re sync. Ahhh in my " opinion" ios is the biggest over priced pile of crap. If android wasn't such a complicated mess I would have Got her that. No amount of app integration is worth it. So these thought are my opinion and are not trolling or there to insult any one who use either platform...good luck with your iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    raino and ArcPlug like this.
    03-27-15 12:57 PM
    Hear! Hear! Don't turn to the iDark side ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.2243
    03-28-15 04:04 PM
    Good luck. My mom asked me to put 2 songs on her iPhone for her. Which should have been a 2 min job. But of course there was an update to iTunes. Then after importing songs it didn't recognize iPhone even though I always plug it into this computer. In the end wasted an hour never got songs on as it wanted to erase the whole phone to re sync. Ahhh in my " opinion" ios is the biggest over priced pile of crap. If android wasn't such a complicated mess I would have Got her that. No amount of app integration is worth it. So these thought are my opinion and are not trolling or there to insult any one who use either platform...good luck with your iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    To send music to friends with iPhones, I usually email the file to them and they can download it into iTunes.

Posted via Classic
    silversmith75 likes this.
    03-28-15 05:56 PM
    The iPhone6 will be not too bad especially if you can load Swiftkey or any other keyboard software on the phone. Trust me the typing won't be worse than on a Z30. You'll be fine.
    BlackBerry 10 virtual keyboard destroys any other. You can literally race to type and 99.99% of the time the word you wanted will he spelled out. BlackBerry 10 vkb is the only keyboard that I can type super fast without looking at the screen and still get it 99.99% of the time right.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:20 PM
    BlackBerry 10 virtual keyboard destroys any other. You can literally race to type and 99.99% of the time the word you wanted will he spelled out. BlackBerry 10 vkb is the only keyboard that I can type super fast without looking at the screen and still get it 99.99% of the time right.

Posted via CB10
    Yes the BB10 keyboard is amazing, but the iOS one isn't that bad, plus SwiftKey is extremely nice.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 06:33 AM
    03-29-15 06:21 PM