New to Crackberry.

I am working on getting a new device. I am with Tmobile and want a bold or the 8900. I feel as though I would like the bold better based on some of the topics I have visited.

The Question:

Should I get an unlocked Bold now, or painfully and slowly wait for TMO to offer one? Won't switch carriers cause their plans are ridiculously expensive.
    03-29-09 10:39 PM
    How much and what plan do you have with them?
    I would say get the 8900 because it is a tmo phone so it will work better with all of their features

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:38 PM
    What features are you looking for most? How much could you get an 8900 for? Like do you have an upgrade? If it will be a huge price difference I say go with 8900. If both are retail you have to decide which u like better.

03-30-09 12:06 AM
    I would probably go to att and really use their demo Bold so you have the phone in your hands on some level. I'd do the same with 8900. Reading about the phones is never the same as using them.

I personally don't like using another carriers phone on a different network/carrier. I think the 8900 would be better since it is already a tmo phone.

03-30-09 01:30 AM
    Since your with t-mobile just get the 8900 you wont regret it.
    03-30-09 02:06 AM
    The difference for the bold and 8900 would be 100 dollars.

My biggest concern is wether on not TMO is getting the BOLD.

Anyone know if this is true?

I mainly want to access non-corporate emails and text and snyc up my calendars and address book. I will be doing a lot of typing for appointments and such.
    03-30-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD