According to Snowden "The NSA will take information from companies that is beneficial to US interests even if it does not have anything to do with security,..." (http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2...e-says-Snowden)

So... is this why BlackBerry isn't doing well in America? I mean it's a Canadian product after all.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:24 AM
    Huh? What you talk'n about Willis?

CB10'n it via da Z
    Tkarps, eldricho, h20work and 5 others like this.
    01-28-14 06:26 AM
    Take the tinfoil hat off. By now everyone is fully aware of the many many reasons why BlackBerry is in terrible condition

Posted via CB10
    jegs2 and LazyEvul like this.
    01-28-14 06:51 AM
    Anyone who believes the pile of disinformation from that phony leaker Snowden is a fool.
    01-28-14 07:05 AM
    Snowden a phony?
    I'm sure that's why he has to hide in russia..

I'm also sure that's why he has confidential documents from US gov..
    LOL cmon man let's be real

Posted via CB10
    acovey, bbq10l, web99 and 5 others like this.
    01-28-14 07:12 AM
    Anyone who believes the pile of disinformation from that phony leaker Snowden is a fool.
    NSA...? , is that you?
    Last edited by JeepBB; 01-28-14 at 01:36 PM.
    potatoguy, zyben, Barljo and 7 others like this.
    01-28-14 07:14 AM
    According to Snowden "The NSA will take information from companies that is beneficial to US interests even if it does not have anything to do with security,..." (http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2...e-says-Snowden)

So... is this why BlackBerry isn't doing well in America? I mean it's a Canadian product after all.

Posted via CB10
    Got news for you buddy, blackberry aren't doing well ANYWHERE..
    01-28-14 08:30 AM
    Hahahahaha. Good one. I needed a laugh this morning.
    europolska00 likes this.
    01-28-14 08:34 AM
    Yeah ik but not as bad as they are here in the US.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:58 AM
    Snowden a phony?
    I'm sure that's why he has to hide in russia..

I'm also sure that's why he has confidential documents from US gov..
    LOL cmon man let's be real

Posted via CB10
    NSA...? , is that you?
    I can understand the "phony" remark.

Lately I've been of the opinion that Snowden, who obviously did have something concrete to leak at first, is attempting to remain "relevant" to anybody who can give him safe haven. His latest claims are becoming more ambiguous without substantial data to back them up. It's come to the point where he's claiming to know more about NSA operations than anybody could conceivably believe. He obviously wasn't a phony at the outset... but I can't help but consider the possibility that he has since crossed over into the phony realm.
    jegs2 likes this.
    01-28-14 10:59 AM
    So how do you explain Samsung doing so well here?

SAMSUNG ISN'T EVEN FROM OUR SAME CONTINENT!!!

These conspiracy posts are sad.

If the U.S. government were out to destroy BlackBerry, they'd start by not using them as broadly as they do.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat, h20work and jegs2 like this.
    01-28-14 02:44 PM
    Wow you really have no understanding of reality. Go watch the news I don't think anyone can help you.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 04:35 PM
    Wow you really have no understanding of reality. Go watch the news I don't think anyone can help you.

Posted via CB10
    So the News is reality?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:08 PM
    Even in this thread, those without a Blackberry have to knock it? What are they so worried about; insecure with their present phone, jealous? Really, what is the problem??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    01-28-14 06:48 PM
    So how do you explain Samsung doing so well here?

SAMSUNG ISN'T EVEN FROM OUR SAME CONTINENT!!!

These conspiracy posts are sad.

If the U.S. government were out to destroy BlackBerry, they'd start by not using them as broadly as they do.

Posted via CB10
    Did you know that Samsung doesn't only sale mobile phones and tablets? Security is BlackBerry's strong suit. Seeing how the NSA can benefit from Apple and Samsung (due to them being much easier to hack) it would seem to me that the NSA doesn't want anyone (with the exception of the government) using anything that makes it harder for them to crack.
    01-28-14 06:50 PM
    Even in this thread, those without a Blackberry have to knock it? What are they so worried about; insecure with their present phone, jealous? Really, what is the problem??

This is the problem:
    Guess what people? The Conspiracy is Real!-kantar-730x689.jpg
    jegs2 likes this.
    01-28-14 07:00 PM
    This is the problem:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kantar-730x689.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	242868
    A problem for who? Many of us still have and use Blackberry ' and have no problems with them. For those of you that don't have one, I can't help it, but why would you come to a BB forum and knock BB?

SDTRMG and acovey like this.
    01-28-14 07:05 PM
    Did you know that Samsung doesn't only sale mobile phones and tablets? Security is BlackBerry's strong suit. Seeing how the NSA can benefit from Apple and Samsung (due to them being much easier to hack) it would seem to me that the NSA doesn't want anyone (with the exception of the government) using anything that makes it harder for them to crack.
    BlackBerry market share in the U.S. is 0.4%

That's less than half of one percentage point.

Do you think the government is conspiring against a company with practically NO user base?

The paranoia around here is REAL.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:15 PM
    It's a conspiracy by Obama to get to use the iPhone for White House business. He has told the NSA to put BlackBerry out of business so that accreditation agencies are forced to give waivers and ATO to the iPhone. DIABOLICAL!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:49 PM
    Yeah ik but not as bad as they are here in the US.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, the US had the second smallest drop this quarter with Australia coming in first. Every other market except China (the only gain) had larger drops in market share.

So technically BlackBerry is doing worse in those markets than in the US
    01-28-14 07:54 PM
    Actually, the US had the second smallest drop this quarter with Australia coming in first. Every other market except China (the only gain) had larger drops in market share.

So technically BlackBerry is doing worse in those markets than in the US
    Don't let facts get in the way of people's bat sh1t crazy delusions.

Posted via CB10
    jegs2, mikeo007, Raddin and 1 others like this.
    01-28-14 07:57 PM
    THe Operative word here is "Theory" which goes hand in hand with Conspiracy..... Unless you can proive what you are saying what is the point?????
    01-28-14 08:04 PM