01-30-13 05:00 PM
    Didn't even read.
    01-30-13 05:03 PM
    not clicking that garbage! TODAY is a GOOD day!
    01-30-13 05:04 PM
    It's rather well known to those who visit the Guardian tech pages that for Charles Arthur, Apple is amazing and nothing else is. You'll see sarcastic comments below his articles saying things like "Don't worry, it's very good" after his high degree of praise for the Apple maps app when it was released. He has very, very little credibility I'm afraid - not just with something like a Blackberry, but with Android devices too. His colleague Stuart Dredge is very good indeed - his article about apps is on the same page and much more considered and thoughtful:

BlackBerry 10 launch shows the importance of top apps | Technology | guardian.co.uk
    01-30-13 05:12 PM
    I will never understand why people would want to advertise that they are 1.close minded and 2.willing to strongly comment about something they didn't read.

Unfortunate. I suggest others read the short article. It is actually fairly thoughtful (as light media articles go), and largely correct. Without getting into nitpicking, the general sentiment is similar to what I thought about BB10 (though was hoping that might change today...it didn't). It is more than fair, and, surprisingly, similar to what many on the forum are saying today. In essence, that BB10 while looking "good" does not have any unique selling point feature to pull people back or away from other platforms (other than it's separate profiles).
    01-30-13 05:26 PM
    I will never understand why people would want to advertise that they are 1.close minded and 2.willing to strongly comment about something they didn't read.

Unfortunate. I suggest others read the short article. It is actually fairly thoughtful (as light media articles go), and largely correct. Without getting into nitpicking, the general sentiment is similar to what I thought about BB10 (though was hoping that might change today...it didn't). It is more than fair, and, surprisingly, similar to what many on the forum are saying today. In essence, that BB10 while looking "good" does not have any unique selling point feature to pull people back or away from other platforms (other than it's separate profiles).
    u mad we ain't clickin on your link breh???
    01-30-13 05:29 PM