I have Priv, used the classic and Z30 after my first Q10 and last year I bought another Q10 (white) as a backup phone. I am falling in love with its simplicity, elegance and just the no fuss feel that comes with it. While I try to keep my priv as simple and basic to the non-time-wasting apps, the Q10 really is stellar on that front. As much as it might be boring but it actually exactly what I need from my phone these days....

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    11-08-17 04:32 AM
    I get giddy when I put my Q10 in my hand from time to time. The size is what does it for me. Between the gestures, the small keyboard, and small screen, I just feel like it's so much more physically zippy. No fumbling, constant reaching around a huge screen, or re-adjustments required.

I just wish the applications and hardware was as zippy as my hands feel.
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    11-08-17 05:46 AM
    I had a q10 but it didn't last very long! Passport is my second phone and one I use for emails too

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 05:06 PM
    Ugh. You couldn't pay me to go back to using BB10. Its just too slow and has too many deficiencies now.
    11-12-17 09:46 AM
    Ugh. You couldn't pay me to go back to using BB10. Its just too slow and has too many deficiencies now.
    Correct! After using silver keyone for several months I wanted to give passport a try, but with fingerprint enabled on all my accounts plus the apps I get on android I chose to go with black keyone and I'm loving it.
    11-22-17 10:39 AM