We might end having recurring posts like "zzz drops its BB app" and eventually less "it's a no-can-do until we have hundreds of thousands apps" ones.
    HTML5 is here. It's light. It's easy. It's cross-platform. It's not limited to text (this one is a lol).

Grooveshark's new HTML 5 mobile site seeks to eliminate the need for a dedicated app | The Verge
    09-06-12 07:04 AM
    Just bookmarked it, works amazing even saves your playlist after exiting the browser

Grooveshark Mobile
    09-06-12 08:27 AM
    Just bookmarked it, works amazing even saves your playlist after exiting the browser

Grooveshark Mobile
    Yes, HTML5 web storage and Web SQL Database are killing features !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-07-12 at 09:11 AM. Reason: trying to make my enthusiasm clearerr
    09-07-12 07:17 AM
    Mine says media not supported or unable to load
    09-07-12 07:40 AM
    Yes, HTML5 web storage and Web SQL Database are killing features ...
    Well sorry mrs. Negative nancy... I guess I'm not "superfly" like some people thinking an html5 music player is soooo last year... Turn that frown upside down, try to actually be amazed at technology
    09-07-12 08:16 AM
    They haven't delivered a HTML5 site because they want to, they do it because of the nature of their service and threat that their apps could be pulled at any moment.
    09-07-12 08:47 AM
    Well sorry mrs. Negative nancy... I guess I'm not "superfly" like some people thinking an html5 music player is soooo last year... Turn that frown upside down, try to actually be amazed at technology
    I must have made a style mistake (edited), or I don't get what you mean.
    I mean : this is cool and I am amazed ! (in brief)

Edit : Ok, I think Igot it: you supposed I gave the links to nay "this is old news". I wasn't
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-07-12 at 09:18 AM.
    09-07-12 09:10 AM
    They haven't delivered a HTML5 site because they want to, they do it because of the nature of their service and threat that their apps could be pulled at any moment.
    Moreover, because HTML5 can provide this type of services, inducting lower development and maintenance costs ... and also, allows inclusion of ads witch means monetization ...
    09-07-12 09:12 AM
    What am I doing wrong?

If I'm playing a song on my playbook, I can't seem to search for anything else without closing the site and opening it again.

Every time I press return to search it just brings up the currently playing bar.
    09-08-12 10:08 AM
    Works fine in Maxthon.

PlayBook browser fail.
    09-08-12 10:14 AM
    Can someone turn that webpage into an app?

It would be awesome!!!!!!
    09-08-12 10:35 AM
    Can someone turn that webpage into an app?

It would be awesome!!!!!!
    Is that meant to be a joke?
    09-08-12 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD