Anyone using GreenFinder Golf GPS on their Storm? If so, how well does it work?
    03-29-09 08:18 PM
    I have it installed on my storm and it seems to be working. Due to the presence of snow on the ground I have not been able to play a round with it as yet! I have tried it near several area courses and it appears to be working using the internal GPS, on my old 8830 I had to use an external GPS puck because VZW did not allow 3rd party software to access the GPS. This does not apply to the Storm.
    03-29-09 09:39 PM
    That's pretty weird, I don't see why it would work, I'd love to see some screen shots of this program in action, my best friend is a pro who owns a club and we could use this regularly!

(Though we both own Curves)
    03-29-09 09:42 PM
    I use this program all the time. It is accurate within a yard when I compare it to my SkyCaddie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:38 PM
    Played Saturday and it worked like a charm. Anyone have a promo code for it?
    03-31-09 04:43 PM
    If you register on Blackberry.com, and go into the owners lounge, you can get it 50% off. There are some other discounts available there as well including 20% off Links ScoreCard. They are listed in the owners lounge under downloads.
    03-31-09 05:38 PM
    Also, from the owners lounge, if you download the trial, the 50% off will be valid at a later date if you want to try the app first. At least that was the option that I was given, now I just have to have a chance to try it.
    03-31-09 05:41 PM
    That's pretty weird, I don't see why it would work, I'd love to see some screen shots of this program in action, my best friend is a pro who owns a club and we could use this regularly!

(Though we both own Curves)
    It's not weird, the Storm GPS is unlocked. This is a screenshot measuring distances from my house!!

03-31-09 05:51 PM
    It's not weird, the Storm GPS is unlocked. This is a screenshot measuring distances from my house!!
    What club is that for you? Like a 5 iron or so?
    03-31-09 06:29 PM
    I use it all the time. My friend just spent $400 on a GPS and I paid $16.50 for the year through the blackberry owners lounge. And when I told him to get it for his iphone and he could have paid $35 for the year he was pissed. But it works great and they even updated the courses. I requested a course and in less then a week it was on the list
    03-31-09 07:55 PM
    BBgpsGolf is a free app that works great and you can add courses yourself.
    Check it out. www bbgpsGolf
    07-12-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD