Careful...you don't want to get RICHARDAT upset. He might start referring to himself in the first person.
    Yes, Mr. Mcgee...I mean Mr. Birdman, don't make me angry....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry....

NOBODY wants FirstPersonRichardat...not even....myself.
    11-05-13 12:02 AM
    Why is it that a "feel good" article/thread with some actual good news (far and few between these days) has to be highjacked with all the other negative news that's been flooding in. Can't people simply be happy with the reversal in trend in one of their markets? Sure it's a smaller market but damn..
    Did you notice that it was ME who posted this thread?!? Please, people, if you think I'm down on Blackberry for the fun of it rethink. I just like reality - good or bad.
    11-05-13 02:39 AM
    This is something someone with little knowledge of how BBRY stock in particular and the market in general function would say.
    Yes because blackberry's stock operates very differently than the rest in the tech sector.
    Someone had their kool-aid this morning, bbry flavored?

As for the market, there was a reason fairfax couldn't secure the capital needed for bb to go private. No confidence in bbry.

�Other potential bidders have been inside the tent, nobody liked what they saw. Why should we?� wrote National Bank analyst Kris Thompson in a note to investors.

�Investors should expect very poor operating results in the coming quarters (as well as) a declining subscriber base, falling shipments, enterprise defections, market share loss, etc.�

Thompson yanked back his target price on BlackBerry shares to US$3 with �above average� risk, from its previous $9 target.
    Btw blackberry HAS LOST 95% of its value since mid-2008.
    richardat likes this.
    11-05-13 03:26 AM
    Did you notice that it was ME who posted this thread?!? Please, people, if you think I'm down on Blackberry for the fun of it rethink. I just like reality - good or bad.
    I'm not sure I understand you. I posted my comment based on the comments of others, not yours. Yours was the OP and that was your only one at that point. It showed a reversal of trend in a market, and even if it is still a very small share, it was a growing share and to me, that is a small piece of good news in a sea of bad these days. That is all.
    11-05-13 06:44 AM
    Yes, Mr. Mcgee...I mean Mr. Birdman, don't make me angry....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry....

NOBODY wants FirstPersonRichardat...not even....myself.
    You know that I jest, right? I'm a fan of your style.

#FirstPersonRichardat
    11-05-13 09:44 AM
30 12