looking good....
    01-11-09 12:00 PM
    Yeah definantly. So are the Eagles in the second half.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 02:07 PM
    Go Eagles!! - I'm so glad they knocked out those over rated Giants. Giants were scared all week to play the birds. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!
    01-12-09 03:17 AM
    Go Eagles!! - I'm so glad they knocked out those over rated Giants. Giants were scared all week to play the birds. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!
    I live in New England but if Brady ain't playin, I don't watch them...... But I too am glad the Giants got ousted....how the heck did they ever win a super bowl anyway???? They have druggies and gundealers for players and eli manning looks like he has downs syndrome with that jacked up haircut. Go Eagles!!!

01-12-09 06:14 AM
    Lmao. Eli has mail Yay he got mail.

01-12-09 07:20 AM
    Something was sponsored by Blackberry too, maybe it was the Blackberry Half Time report??? Something like that during the Eagles/Giants game. Needless to say I too was pleased by the outcome of the game, but I won't say more than that since this IS a Blackberry discussion and not OT.

Ain't it cool to see our beloved device in the media? I'm still waiting to see them do one of those commercial where the activities all turn in to a BB model, for my BB Storm! Although the Storm WAS featured on one of the other BB commercials I saw.

On a related but different note, I HATE the Verizon Storm commercial, my device does not work NEARLY as well as they show. "...and why does it FEEL so right!.." I say YEA RIGHT! I do love my Storm thou.
    01-12-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD