I want to download Blackberry Maps so I can use the GPS but my phone says that it cannot support Blackberry Maps. Are there other free GPS options? Is my phone upgradable? Or is this version just not able to use GPS? Thanks.
    12-20-09 03:48 PM
    Amaze GPS version 4.5 is still free

direct ur mobile browser to this link

http://hatax.home.comcast.net/bb/amaze/amAzeGps.jad

Works for T-mobile
    Does not work for Verizon
    not sure about AT&T or Sprint
    12-20-09 04:10 PM
    i downloaded that but i been gettin a connection problem
    12-20-09 09:38 PM
    dude,

menu>>options>>advance options>>gps>>hit menu key>>refresh gps

make sure you are in open place..

after some time...
    you will get your current position...

hope it helps...
    12-20-09 10:57 PM
    I don't even see Blackberry Maps installed on here. I refreshed my GPS like infinus said to do but I got 0 satellites and coordinates of 0 and 0. I go to the app store to download blackberry maps and I am told my device doesn't support it??
    12-21-09 06:55 PM
    Are you going outside... you need to be outside and willing to stay outside for at least 10 minutes when you refresh your GPS.

Blackberry Maps is part of the OS... it should be on your device... I prefer GoogleMaps to Blackberry Maps.
    12-21-09 07:31 PM
    I'm running smooth. Disable location aiding, if you see no coordinates just leave your Jav on a clear sky spot, then Refresh GPS. After a while coordinates will pop up.

Faster satellite searches after this initiation move, of which Google Maps & Blackberry Maps performed admirably. Nice.
    12-22-09 03:58 AM
    Get google maps and use it outside.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD