I've seen quite a few threads on here but not one that seems to really nail what we are trying to accomplish.

We are using Blackberry Professional Server (not Enterprise) and do not have some of the extra features (as far as I can tell) such as tracking GPS locations of users.

Are there any solutions out there so that I can graphically view where all BB users (with GPS) are located and where they have gone with time stamps.

This is primarily to verify when our sales representatives have been visiting customers and I want to see what third party software will do the trick.
    09-02-09 08:05 AM
    InstaMapper has the ability to show where people are with timestamp. You can also set it to show tracks and it will show you their recent travel path.

InstaMapper - Free Real-Time GPS Tracking

You would want to create one account for the company, then add each BB user to the device list. Each user gets a specific code to enter into the GPS app installed on their BB (really small app, too). As long as the app is running on their BB, it will log their location. You can track them via the InstaMapper website.

Other option is Lattitude in Google Maps (can show you last recorded timestamp of location, but not travel paths). You should be able to see multiple people and their locations on your BB, as well as on the web.
    09-02-09 09:04 AM
    These both do the job, however, do you know of any other applications that can do this that I can push out to the user without them knowing?
    09-02-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD