Hey wats up Guys,

I am kind of new to this site... btw it is a very helpful site. Actually I have trapster also nav4all and idk why but my gps doesnt work on this programs. Is it cause verizon locks the gps only for vz nav? I know a lot of other users on this site dont have a problem with the softwares. Is there anything i can do to make it start working? I have verizon. Thanks so much for your help... Btw location is on in the advance settings Thanks guys!

Hope you can help!
    01-10-09 09:20 PM
    Hey wats up Guys,

I am kind of new to this site... btw it is a very helpful site. Actually I have trapster also nav4all and idk why but my gps doesnt work on this programs. Is it cause verizon locks the gps only for vz nav? I know a lot of other users on this site dont have a problem with the softwares. Is there anything i can do to make it start working? I have verizon. Thanks so much for your help... Btw location is on in the advance settings Thanks guys!

Hope you can help!
    Welcome to CB. Verizon did not lock the GPS to only VZ navigator. Make sure that you are allowing the programs to use the GPS by changing the privileges. Also check to see if BB Maps is able to use the GPS if that works, then it is either a settings or software problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 01-10-09 at 09:39 PM.
    01-10-09 09:37 PM
    If you have not already done so also make sure that you have the GPS turned on. Under options>advance options>gps> select Location On
    01-10-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD