So i pretty much think I know the answer to this question but wanted someone to confirm for me... i have a Curve with Verizon..obvioulsy the GPS is locked out..i work at a Best Buy Mobile and we sell a Telenav Bluetooth GPS Reciever..it is being discontiuned in my store and i can get the device for very cheap..it comes with a 30 day trial for telenav but i really wanted to know is that it would work with Google Maps because i dont want to have to pay for telenav becasue then i would just VZ Navigator...i was looking around and im almost positive that this will work just wanted to double check..Thanks
    06-13-08 03:04 PM
    Since it is a specific Telenav bluetooth, it might be some how locked to their software. Can you try before you buy?

I have the Freedom 2000 bluetooth and it works with my 8830 from Verizon with google maps, bbmaps and lots of other gps programs but, again, it may be a more generic gps receiver????
    06-13-08 06:29 PM
    yeah i think i might just buy it since i work tomorrow and i will just return it. im hoping it works thanks
    06-13-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD