I am currently planning a trip to Europe but found out today that the navigator I have on my phone can not be used there. Does anyone know a navi program I could use on my BOLD. Plus would an app like Google or BB maps be accurate overseas? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    07-16-09 10:46 PM
    If you don't mind paying the data roaming costs, any GPS app will do, like Google or BB maps. Google's mapping will only generally be as accurate as Google Maps, so check that online if you wish to use that; BB Maps you should check on your phone manually. Note those apps don't do turn-by-turn nav, there are some other free apps that do this that I don't know about.
    07-16-09 11:05 PM
    I do not know the answer to your questions. But you can check here and maybe even time it to use their 7 day free trial.

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile

Please report back because I will be going to Europe in 2 months, thanks
    07-16-09 11:27 PM
    I do not know the answer to your questions. But you can check here and maybe even time it to use their 7 day free trial.

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile

Please report back because I will be going to Europe in 2 months, thanks

thanks so much. I will check back when I try it out in a couple of weeks.
    07-16-09 11:55 PM
    Maybe Nav4All ?
    07-17-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD