on T-Mobile....

All of the issues with applications not working and browser failures have been resolved but im still unable to use GPS.

under settings>options>advanced settings>gps all is enabled but its not able to find any satellites.

anyone else experience these problems? any solutions?

p.s. I have an unlimited data/blackberry plan
    11-17-09 01:56 PM
    Go back to the GPS section under options and click the blackberry button and the refresh GPS....

You have to be out in the open with an un-obstructed view of the sky and it might take about 5 minutes the first time....but this should fix your issue....every other time it should lock on in a matter of seconds.
    11-17-09 01:59 PM
    unfortunately i've already tried this one resulting only in failure
    11-17-09 02:02 PM
    Have you tried doing a battery pull and testing it again? My GPS has been working great, in fact I even got a lock while inside my apartment which never happened before with my 8900.
    11-17-09 02:06 PM
    Ahh, a refresh worked fine for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 02:10 PM
    yep, a battery pull + refresh hasnt resolved the issue.
    11-17-09 02:10 PM
    Might be defective....I would return it for a new one!!
    11-17-09 02:13 PM
    Just spoke with a "customer care" representative and that is exactly what they suggested to do. I'll be on my way to the T-Mobile store after work.
    11-17-09 02:25 PM
    Great.... sorry you have to do that, but it happens....
    11-17-09 02:29 PM
    Go back to the GPS section under options and click the blackberry button and the refresh GPS....

You have to be out in the open with an un-obstructed view of the sky and it might take about 5 minutes the first time....but this should fix your issue....every other time it should lock on in a matter of seconds.
    Thanks! I was having the same problem and as soon as I went outside I got results.
    11-17-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD