wondering how to make "searching satellites" faster ... been on the car for 45min but apparently its never ending search .... also i put close to the window on my office still cant find the satellites for an hour ... any information on this ...

thanks
    06-27-09 04:19 AM
    Are u in a large metropolitan city or are u in an area similar to where Superman grew up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 01:46 PM
    Have your tried using GoogleMaps and check My Location??? It's a very good app.
    06-27-09 02:02 PM
    I also used to have that issue. I found that if you closed the app then reopened it, it would then fimd your location pretty quickly. I dumped it and went with google maps and I never have that issue. I tried aMaze (its a spoken turn by turn gps) its dope and I love it but it also does the same thing. I'm in Chicago and if I open it indoors to search a route it'll do so, but when its time to start the route, my location cannot be found and I have to close and reopen the app. Oh well its a real cool app and its free so that makes up for it. Sorry for the long winded response and I hope it helps.

06-27-09 02:19 PM
    Upgrading your OS can improve the speed of Refresh GPS. With .250, I pick up multiple satellites in a matter of seconds.
    06-27-09 08:32 PM
    Try AmAze,
    Download the amAze GPS free navigation suite || amAzeGPS.com

06-27-09 08:35 PM
    i do made it work .. bc its the first time i use the gps .. i use the GPS fuction on advanced options to get the satellites .. now it does work .. thx guys
    06-28-09 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD