Once i have my child's PIN how do i GPS their blackberry to know where they are? can someone help me on this with step by steps on this? Or if it can be done, a friend at work told me it could be done. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks
    10-17-09 03:14 PM
    Easist way is to use Google Maps/Latitude. It's free and works fairly well. It does not give you an exact location but you can tell withing a mile.

Your kid can stop sharing position anytime by shutting down Latitude. Remember too that you are watching the position of the phone, not the child.
    10-17-09 03:27 PM
    Once i have my child's PIN how do i GPS their blackberry to know where they are? can someone help me on this with step by steps on this? Or if it can be done, a friend at work told me it could be done. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks
    I use an app on mine called SmrtGuard. It is a pay service app but it does a lot more than just track the phone. It also backs up data, provides a ping service so you can locate the phone if it is misplaced in the house and you can also do a remote wipe if you think it has been stolen. I know it does way more than you want but it can only be shut down by uninstalling the software. Try it. I can't remember the website but you can find it with google.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD