So I'm transferring to a new University.. The campus is much bigger then I anticipated. Most people use GPS apps for trails and hiking I assume, but Is there one that I could use to track where my classes are at, so I know where to go until I can get use to the campus?

Pretty much I want to set a trail with way points, and be able to name the way points.

Any ideas? I'm running a Storm.
    08-24-09 07:41 PM
    GPSed is free and has waypoints and a trail mode. You can also upload your track to a website for others to view if you desire. It might be worth a look.
    08-24-09 07:46 PM
    A new feature of gpslogger does allow you to load in tracks from other formats. I have not used it so I don't know which format you can use or if you can manually enter a series of waypoints to create what is called a TRACK.
    08-24-09 08:43 PM
    GPSed is free and has waypoints and a trail mode. You can also upload your track to a website for others to view if you desire. It might be worth a look.
    I feel like a moron. I'm already using that for my speed until I replace my speedometer lol.. I didn't realize it had those features..
    08-24-09 08:47 PM
    09-06-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD