The last time I was using my GPS on my 8330 it said there was an upgrade available and did I want to download it. I tried but I also needed to use the GPS at that moment so I ended up canceling the download. A couple days later when I went to use the GPS feature the icon had disappeared from my phone. I went to the Sprint site but can't find any information on how to get it back or how to request the GPS download to my phone. Help! I refuse to pay for GPS when I had it free with Sprint!
    09-28-09 01:45 PM
    What is "GPS" that you are missing? BlackBerry Maps perhaps? Make sure you have the proper Service Books loaded, if due to some mishap they got lost or corrupted, try to resend your Service Books.
    09-28-09 01:51 PM
    If you are trying to use the "sprint navigator" go to the sprint mobile site that is the home page "power deck" and search for it there. But I recomend google maps or something other then the "sprint navigator" but that's just my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 01:58 PM
    I am not on Sprint so can't know, please correct me if I am wrong; is Sprint Navigator a rebranded BlackBerry Maps or is it a separate application?
    09-28-09 02:00 PM
    I am not on Sprint so can't know, please correct me if I am wrong; is Sprint Navigator a rebranded BlackBerry Maps or is it a separate application?
    It is a sprint application, different from bb maps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD