So I just got my blackberry. It's the curve but not the trackpad. It's the newest version with the ball. I know you can get a GPS or whatever on it so if you lose it you can track it. How do I do that?

Also how do I put a password on it?

How do I put apps on my blackberry and where can I get them?
    01-20-10 12:51 PM
    password is in options, password. If you want to track it I believe you need to buy an app like smartguard
    01-20-10 01:03 PM
    There is software out there that you can buy to track you BB in case you lose it. You go to the options icon and then scroll down to password. I'm a 5.0 OS so the options may be a little different for you. You can get your apps off of Blackberry App World. You can go here:

BlackBerry App World - Top Free

You can find the Blackberry App World application and then send it to your phone. Once you do that, you can use it on your phone rather than your pc.

Hope this makes sense and good luck with your BB. You will find a lot of really helpful people here so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Ranger
    01-20-10 01:06 PM
    I'd say if you've got all these questions, the How To forum would be a great place to start. There's plenty of detailed information and you'll end up finding more than you were looking for but information you can use anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD