Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to test out the navigation/GPS, spacifically with BlackBerry Maps, or thoughts on another navigation app?

I cannot seem to get my BB Maps to work properly. It doesn't seem to be able to find my location. I really hope I dont have to take this one back too.

Any help would be great, TIA!
    08-17-10 07:37 PM
    Well google map works just fine for me, found my exact location in seconds. Give it a try
    08-17-10 07:38 PM
    Does the 4.4 version move with you when you're driving? When I used it on my 9000 it didnt move as you drove like regular GPS' do.

I was using Amaze until they made it a premium app, and I couldn't even get it to ownload properly after that.

So I went to BB Maps and that worked best for me at the time. I am going to update my Google Maps and give it a run. I would like to see another option though.

Thanks for the quick response!
    08-17-10 07:48 PM
    Does the 4.4 version move with you when you're driving? When I used it on my 9000 it didnt move as you drove like regular GPS' do.

I was using Amaze until they made it a premium app, and I couldn't even get it to ownload properly after that.

So I went to BB Maps and that worked best for me at the time. I am going to update my Google Maps and give it a run. I would like to see another option though.

Thanks for the quick response!
    Hmm it works fine on my 9000, you do realize you have to hit "0" to obtain your location, then it will move with it.
    08-17-10 08:35 PM
    I am impressed that the GPS locks my location in my house on this device. Never did that before. I too use google maps. It drives along with me just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD