So a couple days ago I had to use IOS keyboard to type something for a friend, & I realized how much BlackBerry 10 keyboard grew on me.
    I found myself trying to swipe up on words that wasn't even there. It was uncomfortable having to type in every word completely,

& when I messed up, I would try to swipe on the keyboard from right to left. And it would just add on another letter to what I'm typing.

I got so used to this keyboard and it really has grown on me! Love it. BlackBerry nailed it.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 07:58 AM
    I agree its amazing but I do have 2 complaints. It drives me crazy when it "corrects" words that I spelled correctly like "love" gets changed to "live". It only does it for a few different words for me but it still drives me crazy every time it happens. Also, this is completely my fault for being a lazy typer I guess or maybe because I am so used to typing on a physical keyboard, but I tend to drag my fingers on the keyboard and it will switch from letters to symbols then it throws me way off while I am typing. I used to slightly drag my fingers over the keyboard on my 9930 so I cold always tell where I was at and I could type without looking much faster. That is my issue though and not my BlackBerrys.
    BoldPreza likes this.
    06-05-14 08:09 AM
    I agree its amazing but I do have 2 complaints. It drives me crazy when it "corrects" words that I spelled correctly like "love" gets changed to "live". It only does it for a few different words for me but it still drives me crazy every time it happens. Also, this is completely my fault for being a lazy typer I guess or maybe because I am so used to typing on a physical keyboard, but I tend to drag my fingers on the keyboard and it will switch from letters to symbols then it throws me way off while I am typing. I used to slightly drag my fingers over the keyboard on my 9930 so I cold always tell where I was at and I could type without looking much faster. That is my issue though and not my BlackBerrys.
    Yes I totally agree! It irks me, if it corrects that I would be the perfect keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 08:27 AM
    I thought it was only my keyboard that corrected words that were spelled correctly.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 08:39 AM
    My wife switched to a Q10 after using an iPhone for a year and a half - I used to have to type on her phone all the time (texts, emails etc) and it drove me nuts compared to my Z10 keyboard. During her switch to the Q, she immediately started trying to swipe around the OS on the iPhone and laughing at herself about it.
    06-05-14 09:20 AM
    Not to be a smart a.. but you all do know if you swipe from right to left after it corrects the word, it will put it back the way you typed it? Just asking cause I learned this kind of by accident.
    lactose and Rello like this.
    06-05-14 10:19 AM
    Not to be a smart a.. but you all do know if you swipe from right to left after it corrects the word, it will put it back the way you typed it? Just asking cause I learned this kind of by accident.
    Yeah! It does that! I deleted the learnt words once and started from scratch...it doesn't correct words that are spelt properly anymore

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    06-05-14 10:28 AM
    OP the only keyboard could make your life complete is the BlackBerry keyboard. It's built for you. Please refrain from trying out other devices to avoid longing and heartache feeling.
    So a couple days ago I had to use IOS keyboard to type something for a friend, & I realized how much BlackBerry 10 keyboard grew on me.
    I found myself trying to swipe up on words that wasn't even there. It was uncomfortable having to type in every word completely,

& when I messed up, I would try to swipe on the keyboard from right to left. And it would just add on another letter to what I'm typing.

I got so used to this keyboard and it really has grown on me! Love it. BlackBerry nailed it.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 04:10 PM
    Lol I have a playbook and I'm already feeling the stress and that itself has a better keyboard than ios

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 06:33 PM