Well folks i did it she got one today and she loves it.....yahhhhhhhh
    11-24-08 04:23 PM
    Lucky. Mine didn't want one. Seriously made me doubt her intelligence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 04:53 PM
    My fiance refuses to go BB...infact he wants to downgrade to a pay as you go phone and "would get a pager if he could"...ugh...
    11-24-08 05:10 PM
    Gratz on the addition to the addiction
    11-24-08 05:11 PM
    Great. It is a wonderful device in today's world. She should be most thankful that she is engaged to such a smart fella.
    11-24-08 05:11 PM
    Yeah I have been wanting to get my girlfriend into the BB world for quite some time now and finally she said she wants one. I asked her about it today and she changed her miind, wtf! Some people will just never learn about the BB's awsomeness!

11-24-08 06:21 PM
    Lucky. Mine didn't want one. Seriously made me doubt her intelligence.

Ha ha

Congrats to the OP for getting her to come around.

11-24-08 06:25 PM
    I have tried to convince my wife that she needs a bb curve. Specifically my curve so I can use her upgrade status with verizon to get the storm. Absolutely not she says. I have even hinted that this would be a great chirstmas present, and nothing. How have I been married to this woman for 11 years?
    11-24-08 08:26 PM

Wow, that's great! Ya got a brother?

11-24-08 09:26 PM
    My wife had her pearl first. I stuck with my WM PPC6800. Ii then started to play with hers to get the MMS working on alltel. They finaly released 4.5 for pearl and I bought one off ebay the next day. After less than a month I am the proud owner of a curve. Never to look back at WM that would not work with my work email accounts. I am now an adict!

11-24-08 09:44 PM
    Ya she LOVES it. Only problem is i can't get her to put it down I CREATED A MONSTER "ADDICT" lmao.....I love it.....
    11-25-08 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD