Just swapped 8830we for 8130 like a kid at a toy store. The size difference is insane does anyone have any new tricks for the pearl2
    11-08-07 05:03 PM
    Lucky, I can't wait to get the 8130. I just played with one today at Circuit city. They are amazing.
    11-08-07 05:13 PM
    trevor man...how long is it till your birthday...how much longer can you hold out? pull the dang trigger already...goodness...

sd- enjoy it...just got mine and i love it.

-db

the best new trick i have learned is the vibrate button and the way it inserts "@" and "." when you type an email address when you hit the space key
    11-08-07 05:32 PM
    My birthday isn't until next Thursday. But, I don't think I am going to be able to get one for a while. I have had some other *more* important expense come up.

Playing with one in the store makes me want it even more.
    11-08-07 06:48 PM
    trev-

i think all the cb moderators should be issued one new bb device per year (carrier and plan notwithstanding) ..

ARE YOU LISTENING KEVIN....??

haha

you better stop stalking that pearl dude...have you started getting the night sweats yet... soon you'll be cruising the verizon store long after it closes...then you'll start muttering to yourself about the pearl that got away...

-db

sorry I can't help myself... I figure if I pester you long enough you'll CRACK hahaha !!!

p.s. is that the medulla oblongata highlighted in your avatar?
    Last edited by daddybear; 11-08-07 at 07:06 PM. Reason: brain salad surgery
    11-08-07 07:04 PM
    trev-

i think all the cb moderators should be issued one new bb device per year (carrier and plan notwithstanding) ..

ARE YOU LISTENING KEVIN....??
    I agree.

Kevin treats us moderators very well, I can't complain.
    11-08-07 07:59 PM
    I like that idea!
    11-08-07 08:09 PM
    trev-

I know I am a squid here but i concur. That way you can help, you know.......moderate better....
    11-08-07 08:54 PM
    I can't help my self from breaking in. I got one of 5 that they had at the local store for my wife today. It is a real mini me sitting next to the 8830. I like the size but had the keypad. I'm gonna wait for the curve!
    11-08-07 10:26 PM
    Lucky you. Can't wait to get mine when Sprint finally releases it on the 23rd!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-07 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD