What is the best and easiest way to get Google contacts and calendar on my BB? Also, is there any way to get imap on Gmail with BB without using the Gmail app?
    04-17-09 09:33 PM
    Google sync is the best way. I'm not sure I understand the question. You have to dowload google sync to your berry. When you are on your gmail page, there should be a sync link on the top at the right. There is a little tutorial for blackberries on there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 09:44 PM
    basic stuff...
    configure gmail in your BIS (uses IMAP by default now with BIS 2.6), and download GoogleSync for calendar & contacts...

"CrackBerry Addict" and you don't know this?
    04-17-09 09:44 PM
    The tutorial is on your pc gmail page, not on your berry.

04-17-09 09:45 PM
    basic stuff...
    configure gmail in your BIS (uses IMAP by default now with BIS 2.6), and download GoogleSync for calendar & contacts...

"CrackBerry Addict" and you don't know this?
    With my last blackberry I didnt use gmail contacts and calendar, just gmail email. but now since i got a G1 and iPhone I use those services so now on my new blackberry i need to use them. It keeps all my different phones in sync.
    04-17-09 09:50 PM
    Its a really simple process once you download sync to your phone. They made it super user friendly

04-17-09 09:54 PM
    Its a really simple process once you download sync to your phone. They made it super user friendly

How often does it sync?
    04-17-09 10:46 PM
    You can have it sync automatically every 2 hours or you can do it manually. I prefer manually, just so I have control over it.

04-17-09 10:51 PM
    You can have it sync automatically every 2 hours or you can do it manually. I prefer manually, just so I have control over it.

Yeah, less of a resource hog. Thanks for your help!
    04-17-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD