Why is it always hard to find a Google+ app? Google+ is supose to take on facebook right? But why is it so hard to find that service on other devices, Why does my PlayBook have FaceBook but I have to go find Google+. Companies keeping services exclusive are dumb. Google+ was invented so we can have friends to connect to but google ONLY wants u to connect to a friend threw their perticular service, Many people choose different services and the end fact is that it Limits us. Look at Skype, Windows is holding that service and not allowing it to work with others, hence limiting its users. Its like they are saying (u want skype? buy a windows phone) Facebook is like the ONLY service that u can get on any device and its now starting to get really annoying. Anyone else see this happening ???
    11-28-12 04:02 PM
    I admit I don't get Google's strategy with G+, but I assume they are holding out for BB10. Personally, I think even a limited app would have helped spur adoption of G+, but what do I know...

My opinion? Corporations would be smart to use cross-platform services to keep consumers tied into their ecosystems, so make them available to as many as you can.
    11-28-12 04:25 PM
    With the concentration on BB10 and Cascades (which currently doesn't run on PlayBook), I wouldn't count on any big name applications coming out on PBOS or BBOS.

BB10 is just a couple months away. It doesn't make sense to ask for apps right now. If they don't come out for BB10, that would be different...
    11-28-12 04:27 PM
    Why is it always hard to find a Google+ app? Google+ is supose to take on facebook right? But why is it so hard to find that service on other devices, Why does my PlayBook have FaceBook but I have to go find Google+. Companies keeping services exclusive are dumb. Google+ was invented so we can have friends to connect to but google ONLY wants u to connect to a friend threw their perticular service, Many people choose different services and the end fact is that it Limits us. Look at Skype, Windows is holding that service and not allowing it to work with others, hence limiting its users. Its like they are saying (u want skype? buy a windows phone) Facebook is like the ONLY service that u can get on any device and its now starting to get really annoying. Anyone else see this happening ???
    By no means is Google Plus exclusive for Android. It's also available on iOS, Windows phone, Windows PCs, Ubuntu, and MacOS.

When BB10 is launched I expect that there will be a G+ app for it within a year.
    11-28-12 04:35 PM
    I actually prefer G+... would love to see it on BB10. It's a well designed app that was conceived with mobility in mind.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    11-28-12 04:37 PM
    I agree with trelawrence - I prefer G+ to Facebook. It's really nicely done both on the phone and a tablet and actually there was a little kerfluffle earlier this year when Google updated the iOS app before the Android app - and for a short time the iOS app was a little nicer. You can always access G+ from a web browser as well if you want to on the PB right now.
    11-28-12 07:29 PM
    I know I know, What I mean is that my PlayBook and phone comes with FB out of the Box and I have to go look for a download someone made for G+. I think it would be better if G+ came pre loaded
    11-28-12 07:37 PM
    Skype is available on iOS and Android as well. So is Google+.
    11-28-12 07:42 PM