Those three cell phones seem to share some of the greatest cell phone technologies.
    Also each has a unique techs.

I personally think BB is the most affordable and technologically advanced.

I wonder what your opinion is..

* I don't personally see the point of Iphone. What's the point of having a cell phone and a mp3 at the same time? It's total waste of money.
    10-27-08 11:46 PM
    Oh my, oh my... not another one of these threads

Each of these devices has advantages... each of them has a useful set of features, and each of them tackles the "goal" from a different perspective. That is why they are all great, because they are all different and offer features for a different target audience.

Use whichever you feel most comfortable with or whatever you like best, simple enough!
    10-27-08 11:54 PM
    Oh my, oh my... not another one of these threads

Each of these devices has advantages... each of them has a useful set of features, and each of them tackles the "goal" from a different perspective. That is why they are all great, because they are all different and offer features for a different target audience.

Use whichever you feel most comfortable with or whatever you like best, simple enough!
    AWESOME ANSWER!
    10-27-08 11:55 PM
    Well said bmc. The whole "vs" thread thing is very old... There is really no comparing, as these are two very different devices. IMHO, however, the G1 is very large, bulky, and akward. I personally would never own one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD