I had google maps installed on my Curve 8900 (TMobile, no OS Updates).
    Deleted all things google and reinstalled because I was having issues with Google Sync. Got that taken care of.

I've tried downloading from: m.google.com/maps and google.com/gmm
    Now when I try to download Google Maps or Google Mobile I get the following error messages:

About 25% of the time I get "Http Error 404: Not Found, The page you are trying to load count not be found..."

The other times I get a "Download Failed, 907 Invalid COD Http Error 404: Not Found"

It worked for me once, now - nothing. I don't get it.

Help? Ideas? Thanks.
    06-12-09 09:10 AM
    I get the same thing since lastnight - maybe google servers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 09:15 AM
    Well, when using googlemaps, it did perform a search and find sushi places near location - so that aspect of their server works on the version I have installed.
    06-12-09 09:48 AM
    I get the same thing since lastnight - maybe google servers?

Maybe. I didn't start trying to re-download until last night. No luck this morning either...
    06-12-09 11:30 AM
    Maybe. I didn't start trying to re-download until last night. No luck this morning either...
    . Well I just tried again and it worked just fine. No idea if it was on my end or google. I'm guessing google.

06-12-09 03:24 PM
    I am having the same problem trying to download from Google. I prefer their mobile GPS mapping. Tried to download again this morning but I get the same error as Crash -7 got earlier.

Can't figure this out. Crash glad you finally got it to work.

This newbie sure would appreciate some help.
    06-14-09 09:30 AM
    Just tried again and now I get error 403 : Forbidden. You are not authorized to view this page.

Sounds like a woman "FORBIDDEN" ..lol
    06-14-09 09:49 AM
    I have found a number of times I get the 403 error is because I had a typo in the url link. Is it your phone or a corporate issue on BES? If corp, they may restrict what you can download??
    06-14-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD