Almost done with Google services. Calendar killed. Gmail is a dead joke. One more thing and I'm done. Seems to be a big boost with the calendar gone. Google fanboys-. The calendar starts to corrupt after many recurring events. Not fixable and not worth using. Switch to O 365

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-25-16 08:10 AM
    Your surprised that Google Services and Google Calendar aren't working too well on your Passport?

The Google FanBoys, are using an Android device that doesn't require hacking.....
    04-25-16 09:01 AM
    Your surprised that Google Services and Google Calendar aren't working too well on your Passport?

The Google FanBoys, are using an Android device that doesn't require hacking.....
    BlackBerry Fanboys love their workarounds.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Ronindan likes this.
    04-25-16 12:34 PM

Google calendar was used on PC and was synced to passport for a small convenience and out of curiosity. It was being used for some recurring events of no major importance. The corruption was between the web app and a full license of Outlook. It had nothing to do with the Passport and it was treated as read only on the PP anyway. Google calendar SUCKS.
    04-25-16 09:14 PM